Captured

As Adam lands on the ground he felt the rush of excitement rise inside him but he was still confused on what he just experienced.
"What Just happened?" Adam asked, "what had happened is that you have flown for the first time and not bad." Adrian said as Adam was talking about his thoughts on flying Adrian's creature pod goes of and Aviva's hologram appeared. "Morning Aviva what's up?" Adrian says, "Adrian Adam you need to head back to the Tortuga we've got trouble and if you can please find the Kratt brothers they haven't answered their creature pods." Aviva replies with a worried tone."alright we're on our way and don't worry we'll find them." Adrian says. " and you better hurry there's a heavier blizzard coming, you won't be able to communicate." Shouted Koki, then the hologram disappeared and Adrian puts his pod away. Adrian and Adam whistled for the horses and in a few seconds they galloped fast to them and the two brothers rode away to find Martin and Chris, 30 minutes later riding into the forest Getting colder Adrian spots something bright. "Hey Adam do you see the pink light ahead?" He asked, Adam squinted at first he couldn't see until he looked over a hill and saw the light getting brighter," yeah I do what does it mean?" He replied. "I don't know but maybe it can be where the Kratt brothers be
COME ON HYYA." He yelled telling gold to gallop faster, Adrian and Adam rode toward the bright light glowing pink and before they were close enough they hid behind the hill and got a glance. Adrian and Adam saw Martin and Chris but they weren't alone, there was Zach Varmitech, Donita Donata, and Gourmand.Adrian pulls out his creature pod and calls for Aviva, in an instance Aviva's hologram pops up, "hey Aviva we found the kratt brothers but they ain't alone take a look." Then Adrian rotates the camera and Aviva Koki and Jimmy automatically recognize the folks who trapped their friends, "you better be careful Adrian they are not to be underestimated." Aviva said, then her hologram disappeared,Adrian put his bandanna on his face and was thinking of a plan to save the brothers."Adam I've got a plan" he said, Adam looked at his younger brother in the eyes and listens, " ok I'm gonna distract them and you throw tomahawks and also use my bow and shoot arrows at those levitating orbs, it's what's keeping martin and Chris stuck like that.
Adrian says. He then gives Adam 5 tomahawks and his bow and 20 arrows, they fist bumped and Adrian walked towards the villains while Adam goes around some trees and sneaks behind them.As the villains were about to load the brothers In Donita's private jet Adrian walks up," Hey uh what's goin on there?" Adrian asks, " run off little boy this doesn't concern you" Zach replies, "you know I don't know if anyone has taught you three manners but it's very rude to steal another person's friend." Adrian said,he gave a signal to Adam he threw a tomahawk to the pose beam orb and got damaged. "NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Donita yells in annoyance anger,
"GETTING MY FRIENDS BACK!" Adrian replies he then grabbed throwing knives and started taking out the pose beam orbs, as Adrian and Adam were using tomahawk and bow and arrows the Kratt brothers were free and ran to Adam thanking him but things got intense, Zach calls out his Zachbots and Donita summons her mechanical mannequins and started rushing to Adrian, but he manages to kick and shove them away from him. BABY BRO CATCH!!,  Adam yelled he threw some tomahawks and Adrian grabbed them and one by one he started destroying any Zachbots and mannequin in his way, but the villains had a trick up their sleeve not knowing a pose beam orb froze Adrian in his place as he was about to throw a tomahawk." HEY!!" Adrian yelled than the pose beam holding Adrian placed him in the jet and the villains as well as all the bots and mannequins went to the jet. "Well we have been here long enough so long wild rats oh and we'll be taking your little friend here bye bye" Zach said and he laugh manically, as he Donita and gourmand got in the jet, " NO NOOOOOOOO!!GET BACK HERE!" Adam yelled he ran to the jet as fast as he can but he was too late the jet flew away, than Martin and chris ran to him and said "come on well catch up to them if we get to the Tortuga.", The three wild kratts ran back to the Tortuga in hope to save their friend.  In Donita's jet Adrian was locked in a cell his winter coat, satchel, boots, and hat was confiscated by the villains, the three villains dumped all the items in Adrian's satchel on a table and threw it on the floor, they were surprised in what they saw, Zach grabbed the golden guns and cash and showed it to his colleagues, "I don't think you will be needing this where we are going" said Zach "Definitely" said gourmand chiming in, then the trio of villains noticed the creature pod and started to connected the dots.
"Well no wonder you said that you were getting your friends back your one of them pesky wild kratts" said gourmand than Adrian remembered that Adam had his creature power suit and was a bit relived that it wasn't in the satchel for them to take, then all of a sudden a buff man with blonde hair opens the cage and a pose beam focused on Adrian, Donita using a remote control made the pose beam force walk Adrian to the walkway used for a fashion show, "you know the way your skin perception is and how you look in western looks barely fashionable, but I've been working on a Indian outfit and I think we have the right model to try it on" Donita said. As Adrian heard her say Indian instead of Native American he got a shivering cringe feeling as he despised people calling native americans Indians, " first of all its Native Americans not Indians, and second of all you really kidnapped me just for me to try on an outfit? Adrian asked in annoyance, then Donita's henchman Dabio pushes out a normal mannequin wearing the stereotypical style of what non native american people think they would wear even wearing a war bonnet, the sight of it made Adrian cringe more and sickened him.