"It was really that bad" Ryota said. "What were you even fighting about?" Kai asked. I paused and sighed. 

"I want to go to UA" I said. They stared at me for a moment then put on mischievous smiles. "I knew you would end up wanting to go to the entrance exam!" Kai said. 

"We support you 100% Y/N!" Ryota said giving me a thumbs up. "Wow... thanks guys" I said smiling widely. 

They stare at me for a moment. "Woah we haven't seen you smile like that in a long time Y/n!" Ryota said surprised. 

"NO! I smile all the time!" I said. "Really  when?" Kai said crossing her arms. "Last week when I almost died from laughter when that mean girl fell on her face" I said.

"Ok.. yeah that was funny" Ryota said laughing. We all burst into laughter until we saw Shoto walk into the class room.

Kai narrowed her eyes at Shoto and started to approach him. "Kai oh my gosh!" I whisper yelled after her. "HEY!" Kai yelled putting her hands on her hips.

Shoto looked up from his bag. ""Don't be mean to Y/n or I'll make you regret it!" Kai yelled. Ryota joined her yelling at Shoto who just stared at them. 

"Well aren't you gong to say anything?" Ryota asked. Shoto looked at them. "Why don't you go and actually do something productive with your life" He said narrowing his eyes at them. 

They just glared at him and walked back to me. Shoto looked at me then continued what he was doing. 

As soon as Shoto turned around Ryota Stuck his middle finger up at him. Kai high fived him and I face palmed. 

"We solved your problem Y/N!" Kai said proudly. "NO! You made it worse!" I said whisper yelling so he wouldn't hear me. 

"Everyone to their seats" The teacher said entering the class. I looked back at Kai and Ryota. "We will discuss this later!" I whisper yelled pointed my finger at them.

*TIMESKIP TO LUCH TIME*

I sat down at the table me, Kai, and Ryota sit at. "Y/n are you afraid of Shoto?" Ryota asked. "No?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Well you're avoiding him how bad was that fight?" Kai asked. "I jus don't want to talk to him ok" I said.

Ryota and Kai looked at my sweater then exchanged a glance. "Y/n show us your arm" Ryota said staring at it. 'Damn you and your quirk" I thought.

Ryota's quirk is called sixth sense he can feel anyone's emotions or pain and can manipulate it but he rarely does that.

I sigh and pull up my jacket sleeve. There it was a bruise from when Shoto grabbed me. "Y/n-" Ryota said. "No I'm fine" I cut him off.

I decided to change the subject. "Why are you guys going to Karasuno High?" I asked. "I'm going for the different class opportunities" Ryota said. "I'm going for volleyball!" Kai yelled smiling.

"Of course" I smiled.

*TIMESKIP TO END OF SCHOOL*

I ran out of the school. "Come on guys hurry up!" I yelled. Kai and Ryota ran to the gate with me. "Y/n Wait up!" Kai yelled.

I started walking on the path our houses were. "Jeez Y/n why can you run so fast all of  sudden" Ryota asked. "Huh oh um I've been training" I lied.

"Wow well it's certainly working" Kai smiled. We talked and walked but I had to say bye because they were at their stops.

I walked home and entered the house. I took off my shoes then went into the kitchen and got a snack and juice then wen to the dinner table.

We didn't have any  home work instead our homework was to study for our entrance exams the UA entrance exam was a week away so I was going to go out and train. 

Then I heard the front door open and close. "Noooo..." I mumbled putting my head down. I heard someone enter the kitchen then sit down at the dinner table.

I lifted my head to see Shoto glaring at me from the other end of the table. I glared back at him then he got up and started walking to my end of the table.

He sat down in the chair next to me and I just stared at him for a while before going of my phone. That's when Shoto snatched my snack and walked to the other end of the table again.

I just stared at him in shock as he opened my food and started eating it. "You want some tea to go with that" I said.

He paused then looked at me. "What did you just say" Shoto said with a look of murderous intent. That's when I knew I messed up. 

"Ummm" I said wide eyed. Then I quickly got up and ran and Shoto chased after me. I ran down the hall way just as I was about to get to the stairs Shoto froze the ground and I slipped.

I groan and looked up to see Shoto is gone. I slowly get up looking around. 'Um where did he go' I thought. I just quickly made my way up stairs before he could come back. 

I walked into my room and saw my clock was on the floor so I walked over to pick it up. That's when I heard the door to my room close.

I turn around to See Shoto standing in front of the door. "No where to run now" He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I looked at the window then back at him. I ran to the window and Shoto froze the lock so I couldn't leave.

He started stalking towards me as I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. He caught the pillow at threw it to the side.

"Wait I'm sorry we can talk about this" I said backing up into the wall. He stopped in front of me and glared down at me.

"You can't be a hero if you don't even try and fight" He said glaring at me. He turned around and made his way to the door. "You'll see I'm right when you don't get into UA" He said walking out.

I stood up and glared at the door. "I'll get in you'll see" I said. He looked back at me then walked away.

_____________________________☆*~゚⌒('-'*)⌒゚~*☆___________________________________