CHAPTER 3: KOISHI'S FIRST DAY

Depuis le début

KOISHI:"mmmh what to do, what to do...oh I've got an idea!"

YOU:"perfect, tell me what is it..."

KOISHI:"i will go with you!"

YOU:"...do you have a better idea?"

KOISHI:"nope"

YOU:"great, me too...ok but how do you plan to do that exatcly?"

KOISHI:"look at this!" I then revealed my third eye to him

YOU:"WOW! what the fr*ck is that thing?"

KOISHI:"hehe...it is my third eye!, With this i was able to read people's mind, but then i sealed him to not be like my sister, long story..."

YOU:"ok but, where did it came from?"

KOISHI:"it's always with me, that's another one of my abilities, i can manipulate people's mind to make them see what i want"

YOU:"awesome!" Damn this girl is full of suprises (HAVE YOUR GUARD DOWN AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU'LL HAVE HER DOMINATING THE WORLD WITH THE POWER OF MIND CONTROL OR SOMETHING)

KOISHI:"that's not all, close your eyes and you will see something else"

YOU:"ok" i closed my eyes and she instantly said to me to open them again, then i saw her...

KOISHI:"ta daaa!"

YOU:"OH MY GOD! Your clothes looks exactly like the uniform of my school" i can't take it anymore this is f*ck*ng CUUUUUUTE!!!

In this story koishi has the same female uniform of your school in real life

KOISHI:"*giggles* do you like it N/N kun?"

YOU:i blushed a bit for hearing the word 'kun' coming out of her mouth."I AM FASCINATED!!!"

KOISHI:"hehe thanks! So, can i go with you?"

YOU:" surely! I'm going to dress myself too and we're going together there!"

KOISHI:"YAAAY!!!"

You both were prepared to go to school. It was a long trip to there but finally you got there.
Meanwhile y/n's best friend was waiting for him in the school entrance. In this story your best friend has the same appearance and name of your real life's best friend. But for not calling him 'f/n' or 'friend' all the time i will give him a name, and his name is going to be...

MICHAEL'S POV

MICHAEL:"there you are N/N"

YOU:"what's up bro? Ready for another day?!"

MICHAEL"you bet Y/N...and who is this girl?"

YOU:"her? She i-"

KOISHI:"HI! My name is Koishi Komeiji, i'm N/N 's roommate and i'm new in this school, nice to meet you!, and you?"

MICHAEL:"the name's Michael but you can call me 'Mick', nice to meet ya' Kou...Ku...uhh"

YOU: "KO-I-SHI"

MICHAEL:"yeah, that's it sorry i'm not so good at remembering name's hehe"

YOU:knowing that, you are going to suffer with Koishi "looks like we came too early or is it just me?"

MICHAEL:"not really, the thing is that one of the teachers got sick and they are now reorganizing the class scheduled"

YOU:"that's too bad...so i guess we have to wait here ti'll further instructions"

MICHAEL:"YEP"

KOISHI:"aaaww...i wanted to start the class"

You three were sitting on a bank next to the entrance, until a group of persons were approaching to you and your friends. It was the bully of your school, coming to mess up with the weak students like everyday. You don't usually interact with him for not getting yourself into trouble...But unfortunately this was not the case...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Ending:

AUTHOR NOTE

And there it is...Third chapter finished...In the next chapter i will bring you something really big, and the reason of why yandere is on the tags. Remember that you can write in the comments if i commited a mistake or something (grammatically, or simply there are things that doesn't fit with the character,etc). So anyway i hope you're having a nice day,afternoon,evening and night, c0d3 writtin', see ya!