☾︎ 𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 ! 5 ☽

"Ok! See you soon!" I hung up, putting my phone in my pocket. "I know where they are and surprisingly, they're not that far from here."

"That's good! but are you sure this Kurapika you told me about is not going to think we're together? Because I don't want him to think-"

"Lee, Lee, Lee. Sweet, inoccent, little Lee. You'll be fine. Trust me." I ressured, I gave him a small smile before looking straight ahead.

Soon enough we reached the park where we're supposed to meet eveyone. I waved my hand for Lee to be quiet, same for Gon- when he noticed me. I put my hands over Pika's eye before asking a simple phrase,

"Guess who, Mr.Kurta?"

"Considering the fact that Gon and Killua are infront of me and that [Y/N] is the only one who calls me that, I'm going to assume that it is, [Y/N], correct?"

"Correct!" I smiled, taking my hands back.

I looked back at Gon only to see Killua smash a perfectly good pie into his face. Thus, starting a food fight between the two.

"Good to know things didn't Change." I smiled

"Yeah, and who's this?" the gray eyed male asked, after our small laughing fit. Thus, dragging me from my thoughts.

"Oh! Kurapika this is Lee, Lee this is Kurapika!"

"It's nice to meet you! I've heard alot of good things!" Lee smiled, hold his hand out to shake Kurpika's. Which the kurta eyed before turning to face me.

"Are you sure we can trust him?"

"Kurapika. Your jealousy is showing. And yes! I'm sure we can trust him."

"My what?"

"Jealousy. I can sense emotions, remember?"

"...Right."

"Also don't be Jealous. It's not like we're a couple."

"Right."

"..."

"Unless you wanna be?" I asked. In my side view, I could see Lee's eye widen and his hand go over his mouth.

"What?"

"Just saying."

"I mean- Would you?"

"'Would I' what?" I smirked

"[Y/N]." He said, seriously.

"What?"

"Would you date me? Answer it honestly." He said, looking me dead in the eyes

"Yes. I would."

"[Y/N], you would? Like even with the spiders?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Promise?" He asked, holding out his

"Promise."

꧁☕︎᯾🍙᯾☕︎꧂

AHH! I low key dislike this chapter, but it's fine. I have also changes something's, hope that's alright