Cakes and Heartbreaks- Chp. 2

My husband and my bridesmaid were in the bed.And they werent just innocently talking either.My eyes started to water up.At that moment Jerry's eyes met mine.His eyes went wide,and my bridesmaid turned around to see what he was staring at.Her face quickly flushed pink as she grabbed all her clothes off the ground and dressed.She ran right past me,without even a sorry.

"Kate,this isnt what you-"

"You know what Jerry?I probaly wouldn't of cared about this.I fit had happened on any other night.I under stand that you men have 'needs'.But this,"I pointed to him and his clothes that were all over the ground,"this was just wrong.On our wedding day!" My voice rose a couple of octaves."You will be the one to go out there and tell all of our guests that there will not be a wedding.I am through with doing everything you say."With that said,I rushed out of the room.I ran down hallways and past many people.I ran right out the doors and to the beach.The beach Jerry and I were supposed to get married at.I found a dock to hide under.Collapsing into the sand,I realized what a wreck I must be.Covered in cake,with all of my makeup running down my face. Pull yourself together, I ordered myself.I grabbed the edge of my $10,000 dress and rubbed all of the cake off my face with it.Yes,Jerry was rich.And ruining the expensive dress he bought me made me feel a little better.

"Hey...I'm really sorry about what happened." I glanced over to see the waiter looking at me with sympathy.

"I already told you that the whole cake incident was just an accident."

"I,um, meant I'm sorry for what happened wit hyou and your fiance."His faced turned red.

"Oh..."was all I could say.

"Ya,well..when he came out and said that there wasnt going to be a wedding,I kind of figured something happened..."

At that moment I broke down again."He did it with my best friend!On our wedding day!"My sobs grew louder and louder.The guy pulled me into a hug,trying to soothe me with meaningless words.My whole life was crumbling.I was supposed to be getting married to the man of my dreams today,and yet here I was in some strangers arms crying my heart out...

*****************************************************************************************************

um...so tell me what you think?i know this part probaly stinks,but thats probaly because ive never had a cheating husband.then again,ive never even had a husband. ^.^