Chapter One: The Vanishing of Will Byers

ابدأ من البداية

Little did you know, Will Byers had gone missing just that moment.

(The next day)

You rushed through the kitchen tugging on your jacket while battling with your backpack on your arm and stuffing a piece of toast in your mouth. You ran out the door and climbed on your bike as you put on your backpack, toast still in mouth.

"Bye mom!" you said with your mouth full of food.

Your mom was going in the car and gave you a quick 'bye' before she slammed the door shut and drove away, she was also late.

You rode your bike down the street and met with Lucas, chewing on the last piece of toast in your mouth.

"Ten minutes late!" he said showing you his watch.

"At least it wasn't ten hours" you said.

"How does that make any sense?" Lucas asked.

"It's early! I can't think of my comebacks right now!" you complained.

"Well think of them while we race to school" he said.

You both rode all the way to Hawkins Middle, the place that was filled with assholes but had the greatest people in the world, your best friends. You've been a member of the party ever since it started, you've been friends with the guys for the longest time and you couldn't have asked for better friends. You and Lucas parked your bikes alongside Mike and Dustin, but Will wasn't there.

"That's weird, he's never this late" Mike said.

"He's probably at Gursky's class, always there early cuz he's scared there might be a pop quiz" Dustin said.

"Step right up ladies and gentlemen!"

"This asshole" you sighed to yourself.

You all turned and saw Troy walking up to you guys with James. They were the school's bullies and the party was their biggest target.

"Who do you think would make more money at a freak show?" He asked. "Frogface, Midnight, Psycho, or Toothless?" Troy shoved each of you as he said your stupid nicknames.

You were known as 'Psycho' cuz you punched a kid when he tried to kiss you back in grade school. 'Psycho' stuck for a long time.

"I go with Toothless" James said.

"I told you a million times, my teeth are coming in. It's called cleidocranial dysplasia-"

"Do the thing" Troy cut him off.

Dustin took off his jacket, annoyed. He then grabbed his hands and cracked his back. Troy and James gagged. You didn't flinch. They pushed their way through you guys as they laughed.

"Assholes" you muttered again.

"I think it's cool, kinda like a super power or something" Mike said to Dustin.

"Yeah, but I can't fight evil with it"

(Time skipped to after class)

"So? Did it come?"

You four were at Mr. Clark's desk, anticipated for your new gift.

"Sorry guys but .... it came!"

You all rushed down the hall to the empty AV Club room. There sat the new radio station.

"Woah, I bet you can reach New York ok this thing!" Lucas said as you all came up to it.

"Think bigger" Clark said.