They Find Out...Chapter 3

Thoughts

Narration

Speaking

Text while others in irl are talking

POV
————————————————————————————————————
So the Avengers Have Started to Realise Wanda and Loki on there phone a lot and Since they Got the Video proff of Loki Crying and Then When he said that,They Knew They had to find out why.

Ahem Loki and Wanda Looked behind Them and was faced with some of the Avengers (Tony,Bruce,Black Widow,Clint)
Hey Guys whats up?-Wanda says hoping they didn't see what was happening
OoOoO Wanda and Loki Have a Girlfriend! Or Boyfriend-Clint said Smugly eyeing the two who had an Unusual Look,I mean Wanda was Expected to have an Annoyed and angry look but for Loki to he knew something was up
It's Not Like That BirdBrain!-Loki Said angrily.Well rainderGames do you two Have one? I mean You was Just Crying just now so what happened?-Tony Said hoping they will just tell them since there was no use lying
No Its none of your business-Loki said Hoping they will drop it,He was Going to Make them leave till he Got a Text From peter Hey sorry for Bothering you Mr.Snake but do you happen to know how to um...THIS CHILD I SWEAR TO THE ALLFATHER WANDA!!-Loki said Completely Forgeting the Avengers was In front of them. Wanda Looked at The Chat and was also Mad I SWEAR IF HE GOT SHOT,STABBED OR MURDERED I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF!!!-Wanda Said also Forgetting that they was infront of the Avengers who Just looked confused.Loki & Wanda looked at there phones as peter texted again Well I may have Not payed attention in Class about wars and Gods and all so Do you Two Know anything? I Apparently have a project due soon....Please help(Big Mood Peter Big Mood)
Loki and Wanda Sighed in Relief as he wasn't hurt.....

Or was He?.....

Thank you all For reading this I do apologise for it not being Fully Good idk I never made a book before. But I am Extremely Sleep deprived and I am Tired,There will be a Time where I do Edit it to make it better buy i do hope you enjoy what i made.