full lore of ashley that is accepted among orbits :

( get something to drink or eat cause this new lore i made is a lot )

the lengthy posts in reddit explain their fan theory of how heejin and ashley are both the founders of the loonaverse. in this lore, heejin is seen as a demi-god, explaining her god-like abilities. ashley was born in middle earth, she was also the first to obtain and awaken her odd eye, which gave her the ability to alter realities / make worlds. the two meet in eden during the end of the vivid mv. when heejin was looking out to the side, it was ashley who had reached her in eden after leaving middle earth when it turned colourful. when they meet, ashley explains that she's the only resident of middle earth so far and is afraid of being alone again. so the two make an alliance, heejin will keep ashley company while ashley would help her create a world for her to reside in. that world just so happened to be earth and the world loona 1/3 live in. meanwhile, heejin created the rest of loona and the colours.

when heejin made olivia hye and vivi, they represented the good and bad in heejin. olivia hye representing the bad and vivi representing the good. but with ashley, she had no angels. because she didn't create any members of loona, only the world they live in. but just because she doesn't have heejin's ability, didn't mean she couldn't influence the other members. the same went for heejin, just because she didn't have the ability to alter worlds/reality like ashley, it didn't mean she couldn't destroy the worlds. once vivi and olivia hye were created, because they were angels representing the traits of heejin, ashley had promised that she would look over them no matter what.

during the events of love&live, ashley was absent from the music video, because she was too busy looking after olivia hye, sneaking into eden in the form of a snake. after the events of love&live, the duo of heejin and ashley started to fall apart. it started to fall apart when olivia hye defies heejin. immediately after, ashley tries to find olivia hye to make amends with her to prevent her from causing more harm to herself but realizes it was too late as olivia hye already joined yyxy. during everyday i love you, her presence was noticed. the cellphone at the end of the mv had a neon border flashing for a few frames before it returned to normal. this vfx was shown to be a visual sign of ashley altering reality and how the world looked, even if her favourite thing to do was make the world look like a comic.

the start of odd eye circle also becomes the start of ashley's separate storyline without heejin or any other girl. because she had always been doing something for heejin, she never had the opportunity to do something for herself. she goes to eden and finds olivia hye, the only one left in eden. when trying to talk with her again, olivia hye, covered with anger, eventually bursts out on ashley, asking why she was left behind by not just yyxy, but by heejin and her as well. even though ashley tried to tell her she was looking over her the entire time, olivia hye tells her to go away and ashley does just that. after coming back to earth, she finds heejin and tells her how olivia hye was completely abandoned and how bad she felt for her. heejin then starts to blame ashley that she could've protected her in the first place not fulfilling her promise. the two then start to argue on who was to blame for olivia hye defying heejin and soon ashley in the process. during their argument, ashley eventually finds out that she didn't want to be treated like heejin's pet anymore, she realized she was stronger than heejin and the only thing she wanted now was forgiveness from olivia hye.