Chapter 2 Pest Control and Heroes vs villains

Start from the beginning

Merlin: I have a hunch but I hope it isnt true this smell is from another race infamous for killing guardians.

They come up on a large cavern and they find the Psion from earlier and a Psion flayer. The Flayer screams in the air and walls begin to rumble.

Merlin: Shit!

Merlin and Ghost: We've woken the hive!.

Suddenly the others came on the coms

Ninja girl: Ryukyu what going on what are these things THERE COMING OUT THE GODDAMN WALLS AHHH-

the feed cuts out.

Merlin: Dammit.

Thralls and Acolytes come at them but are quickly mowed down by auto rifle fire, Ticuu's divination shots, and Nejire waves. If they got too close they were met with lament and daybreak sword slashes, arc punches, or dragon claws.

???: Enough of this.

They look up and see a hive wizard with very regal robes and judging by her height it's the brood queen. Suddenly she is engulfed in soulfire and a darkblade took her place but Merlin knew it was still the same witch. As the darkblade brought it's halberd down Ryukyu went full dragon and blocked it  with her claw but all the weight caused the ground beneath them to collapse and they fell deeper into the cave system sliding down during this Merlin was separated from the rest of the group as they fell into another cavern.

Brood king/queen: First the Cabal attempt to subjugate us now you humans tresspass on our domain you will be eradicated for this.

Ryukyu: The Cabal are our enemies as well we do not need to do this.

Brood Monarch: Foolish humans far too naive believing they could just talk to us and avoid conflict when will you learn.

The Knight prepares to attack.

Brood Monarch: CONFLICT AND GENOCIDE IS OUR RELIGION WE WILL ERADICATE EVERY RACE WE COME ACROSS!!.

The Darkblade dashes at Ryukyu but it looked like he teleported, and swung at her side which the dragoon hero blocked with her arm but she was sent into the wall of the cavern causing it to shake. The Darkblade prepares to do it again but was stopped by a continuous wave attack from Nejire.

Nejire: Stay away from her!!.(Thoughts: Since it has an axe he wont be able to attack me from here)

Brood Monarch: Foolish girl you believe distance will save you?.

The Brood Monarch raises it's halberd up and fires darkness blasts from the tip forcing Nejire to stop and dodge. It prepares to fire more but it's weapon is destroyed by a green and blue blur.

Deku: I wont let you hurt anyone SMASH.

Deku smashes into the knight's face triggering cross counter and healing his broken arm.

Deku: These things really work but if I use one for all this whole cavern will collapse I'll need to rely on my light instead.

He began to use his arc staff jumping to hit the giant knight.

Brood Monarch: ENOUGH.

The Monarch unleashes a scream that would put Present Mics to shame this would not only knock everyone back but also attract hive to the battlefield forcing the heroes into cover from the sheer firepower of the Wizards, Knights and Ogres.

Nejire: This is bad weres Merlin?

Sudenly a roar is heard and out of the side of the cavern came a massive dragon like creature.