Chapter 2 Pest Control and Heroes vs villains

Start from the beginning

Nejire: Now way how did you do that? can you do it with any clothing or just armor?

Merlin: Remember I'm part hunter not just a warlock I can wear both armor types. Any way lets get going. 

They transmat into the queen of hearts and they fly to her agency. When they land they enter the building and Merlin looks at the files the Psion was spotted in a back alley with a hood over most of it's body but it's horns were visible the security camera audio provided could not be understood by normal humans but Merlin understood it was in Psion language.

Nejire: So whats with this guy? is he really an alien? was speaking in an alien language or just making noises? do you think he has any weird alien powers? can he make himself look like a human?

Ryukyu: Nejire please he's trying to concentrate.

Merlin: It's fine and as for her questions. I'm not sure when he was talking all he said was "I'm heading to the location now", no they cannot look like humans, yes they have psionic powers hence their names Psions. I was not able to find anything else from the intel so we need to learn about it more ourselves.

Suddenly another one of Ryukyu sidekicks came into the room it was a girl in a ninja outfit.

Ninja girl: Another sighting of that cloaked villain same place.

Merlin: Alright people time for a bug hunt.

Izuku: Bug Hunt?

Merlin: I dunno just had a weird feeling to say it.

Timeskip.

Merlin, Deku, Nejire, and Ryukyu were tailing the hooded psion all cloaked using Merlin's vanishing smoke and they follow it into an alley and into some sort of wearhouse.

Merlin: Okay this is it I had ghost scan the building theres a cabal barrier so I'll need to use a nova bomb get the others over here.

Ryukyu contacted the swat team and riot team that came and her other side kicks that came with us.

Merlin: Alright weapons ready! 

Every one gets their weapons and quirks ready along with Deku with the shadow price Auto rifle  Merlin gave him and Merlin got his seven saraph carbine ready after his nova bomb.

Merlin: RYUKYU HERO AGENCY OPEN UP!!!.

Merlin throws a nova bomb at the garage door and the swat team storms inside but one member was taken out by a head hunter shot to the noggin. In side was a Cabal barrier, psions, legionaries and a pair of colossi the hero team open fires some legionaries charge using their arm blades but Merlin clashes blades using the Lament the super heated chainsaw cutting through both the blade and alien with ease, he would then thrust the sword into the ground then began to use it as an anchor as he used heat rises to release flames from his feet while kicking cabal turning into a flaming tornado that killed and disintegrated any cabal close enough to it, he would then stop and use the momentum gained from spinning into a colossus with some psions clustered near it and spun as if he was using a vortex frame sword killing all of them.

Ryukyu: Well that was chaotic unfortunately we've suffered several casualties and one psion escaped down the hole.

Merlin: Gather up everyone else we're going spelunking.

The group enters the cave after the Psion but they come up to a fork in the cave Merlin, Izuku, Nejire, and Ryukyu go down the left and Ninja girl and the rest of the swat team go down the right.

Nejire: Eww whats that smell?

Ryukyu: It is quite putrid.

Izuku: What would the cabal want here?