☠Chapter One

First time making a story :) Inspired by Memesuga01, If you haven't read their book, I recommend you to it :) it's good.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

-3rd POV-

"Good Morning" a man with white hair and his eyes covered said to one of the teens that were tied infront of him, the other was beside the teen, with a rope around her wrist. Which is Dazai Y/n

"So, Which one are you right now?" Asked the white haired man

"... Aren't you.."

"Gojo Satoru" The blindfolded man said "I'm the teacher for the First-years at Jujutsu High"

"Jujutsu? Fushiguro... Y/n-chan.... Senpai!" He tried walking towards the man until he realized he's tied up "What's this?" He asked

"No need to worry about them right now, Itadori Yuji" The White haired man said as his hands fell from the crossed hand position he is

"It has been decided that you will be secretly executed" The man said to him, then pointed at the awake Y/n who's tying the rope around her neck "With her"

"Ara! Goodu Morning Yuji-kun~!" Said a girl with bandages around her, Yuji sighed in relief as he saw her, calming down. He thought what happened earlier.

 He thought what happened earlier

-Flashback-

"Hello, Sugisawa Hospital" A female voice was heard.

"Oh, This is Itadori" Yuji said through the phone "I just called earlier, Yes. Yes. I'm sorry to keep calling but how is my grandpa doing?"

The nurse in the other line spoke "Huh? I thought they told you. Oh please hold on. I'll go ask myself" She said as she set the phone down, walking towards Itadori's grandpa's room.

"Itadori-san never uses his call button" Another nurse spoke

"It's actually scary that he doesn't" Said another nurse with ponytail.

"Itadori-san, you have a phone call" The nurse that walked into his room said "Yuji-kun is asking if you want him to bring any-" before she said it, She got cut off.