🌻my angel🌻

GOD AU

PLOT: Technoblade is the blood god and Philza is a innocent angel . What happends when they both meet?.

--------------
No ones pov:
--------------

Technoblade the blood god, feared by everyone. Philza on the other hand was a innocent angel. It was in the middle of a war. Some gods and angels diddnt see eye to eye with eachother causeing a war.

Philza was hideing from some over angels, he had a deep cut on his leg and was hideing in a abandoned house well Philza thought it was abandoned. The house actraly belonged to technoblade.

Philza was hideing in a closet of some sort he heard the angels come inside.

Philza was curled up and a crying mess with blood running down his leg.

The angles were serching around for the poor boy, philza never wanted a war he never said his opinion he never did anything to harm.

Then philza heard scraming, philza shut his eyes.

Technoblade got back home and saw angles going through his things so he killed them and made sure it was painfull.

Technoblade went to grab something out of his closet but then saw philza, he wasnt like the other angels he diddnt want to kill.

Philza looked up at technoblade with tearfulled eyes "heh!?" Was all techno said.

"S-s-sorry i-" philza began to say then realized he was talking to THE BLOOD GOD HIMSELF.

TECHNOBLADE THE BLOOD GOD

Technoblade kept looking at the shorter blonde "i-im s-sorry T-technoblade th-the blood g-god" Philza stutterd "guess i have to take you back to whatever god you belong to" technoblade said and reached for Philza "N-NO PLEASE I-I DON'T W-WANT TI GO BACK!" Philza shouted.

Technoblade sighs "one day" he says and Philza tilts his head "you have one day to prove to me why i shouldn't send you back to your god and have you executed" technoblade said and philza hesitantly nodded and stood up only to fall into technoblade and pass out.

Technoblade shook his head and picked up philza and took him to his room, he for some reason felt something whenever he looked at Philza it made him want to protect him and keep him warm and show him affection .

Technoblade layed Philza on his bed then saw his cut on his leg. He knelt down and began to lick the blood off philzas leg and then began to lick the cut. Technoblades voices used to demand blood now demand for philzas saftey and attention.

Technoblade licked away all the blood and got bandages and wrapped them around philzas leg.

Philza woke up and looked at technoblade "i-im s-sorry" Philza said "its fine, you can stay but you now beling to me, your MY ANGEL" technoblade said.

---------END

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

PART 2?

WORDS USED: 476