Where It All Started

chapter 1

Life was perfect. That is until I turned 7, in first grade. It was three days after my birthday when my parents divorced. My mom is a drunk, so I'm forced to live with my dad who doesn't care about me or my brother, who was 3 at the time.

Now, I'm 13 and my brother is 9. Wait! Before I move on, I should tell you a little bit more about myself. Hi, I'm Erin (yes, Erin IS a girl name) and I'm in seventhth grade. I'm half White and half Columbian. I have brown hair and I'm average height. And I'm currently being bullied.

Ever since I was younger, I've been the most outgoing girl you'd ever meet. I was full of energy and I could brighten your day in an instant. I got "love letters" from boys when I was in kindergarten. I know what your thinking, How can kindergarteners write love letters? Well they didn't, they colored in pictures in their coloring books, tore them out and gave them to me. I was a pimp. I never liked any of the boys who liked me though. They had cooties. Eventually, the boys got tired of drawing pictures and just stopped.

3rd grade, the "love letters" came back. They went to the new girl, Janine. She was really pretty and seemed nice too! So I started hanging out with her. We instantly became best friends and were inseparable. I told her all of my DEEPEST secrets, including the details about my parents. She was very understanding. In return, she told me all of her inner thoughts.

** boring chapter I know, but it only gets better i promise!! I won't put up a next chapter until I get at least one vote, comment, or fan. thanks!!**