...It's your fault, anyway...

Hop got back home just in time to start his night routine. And make dinner. Because his roommate couldn't even try to make anything besides pastries without nearly burning the house down.

He decided to start dinner first thing.

He started the good 'old process to making some of his favorite, Steak. Because dangit Bede he can't keep eating curry/sweets every single dang night. It was only 'till he put the meat in for heating, that he realized his jacket wasn't where he left it on the couch this morning.

He shrugged it off as simply misplacing it somewhere, and went to check if his roommate was asleep or not. Today was Bede's day off, and Hop knew he didn't like to spend these things alone. Too many bad memories.

With each thought after that one Hop walked down the hall a little bit faster. He cracked the door open, so that if Bede was asleep in his bed, he wouldn't wake him up.

His heart dropped when he didn't see him at all.

He frantically swung the door open, and punched the lights on. Nowhere in sight.

"Bede?"

Panic started to infest him like poison. The constant 'What ifs' instantly plagued his mind as the single question where is he caused immediate problems.

Until he heard gentle snoring from a few doors down the hall.

Hop's panicked state immediately calmed when he realized, yep, that's him.

Bede almost gave him a heart attack.

Hop stormed down the hallway to scream at Bede about how worried he was. Where even was he?! Hop's question was answered when he checked his own room.

"What the-"

Bede was quietly (and a little bit cutely) snoozing while snuggled into Hop's bed. While in his jacket for good measure. The scene was beyond unbelievable. Not to mention out-of-character.

The light shining in the hall leaked into the bedroom, and before Hop could get his mind on-track, Bede cracked his eyes open.

"Huh....? Wait..." Bede slurred, slowly realizing what situation he was in.

All that followed was silence.

After a few minutes of Bede realizing what was happening and sunk under the covers. "Don't. You Dare. Say a word."

Hop just couldn't help it, "Aaaaaawwwww! And here I was worrying that you hated me!"

"NO I DON'T! I MEAN-"

Hop just patted his roomie's head through the blanket. "Noooo! It's ok! Tell you what, I'll go get dinner, we'll eat, and you can still sleep here if ya want!"

The mass under the bed grumbled "We wouldn't even be in this situation if you just stayed home today..."

"Love! I can't just skip work!"

"...wai-"

"Okay! I'm off to get the fooood!"

With that, Hop leaves the absolute stunned Bede to get their dinner.

And Bede may have snuggled into him a bit.