Think like a Grandmaster by Alexander Kotov

Start from the beginning

He kept on firing his assault rifle on my position. As he was firing, i suddenly appeared behind him and chopped off his entire head. Blood splattered everywhere on top of the cargo box. I grabbed the head i sliced off and jumped down with it to intimidate my next opponent.

*Black Cargo Box : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

I walked into the black cargo box carrying the sliced head. The Assasin known as Arsene was present and looked at me with a mask on. The mask looked similar to a demon with pointy long ears and red eyes. He was also wearing a red formal suit with a top hat on."So you finally found me, Satsujin Karma."The Assasin said with what appears to be a masked distorted voice."Who are you?"I asked the Assasin with a glare as i threw away the head i sliced off."I am just a thief."The Assasin said as it spreaded his hands."Also, whats with the voice changer?"I asked the Assasin with a confused look."So you've noticed."The Assasin said as the assasin walked up to me slowly and intimidatingly. Once the assasin got close, the assasin opened the mask and revealed to being a girl my age."You're a girl?"I asked her with a confused look."And you look my age."I said with a sigh."I am your age."She said with a glare as she then took out a knife."You wanted to know my name correct?"She asked me with a glare."My name is Suzuki Shizuku."She introduced herself as she got on a stance."One of the Demonic 4th Generation White Room Students!"She yelled as she started rushing me.

Her thrust almost got me but it luckily just hit the side of my formal suit leaving a slight tear on it. After that, she went for a surprise kick aiming for the side of my head but i ducked in time before she could hit. I thought i was safe until she kneed me right on the nose. I fell to the ground holding my nose. I got up slowly recovering from the nose attack and got on a stance immidietly."Guess you aint lying bout being a White Room Student."I said with a smirk."Those moves were pretty similar to what Kiyotaka wouldve done."I told her with a slight smirk."K-Kiyotaka?"She asked me with her eyes widened."H-Hes alive?"She asked me with a confused look."Of course, i saved him."I told her as i rushed her and threw a punch but she was able to cross her hands blocking my attack taking the shock. She then back up and threw a knife at me but i was able to dodge it. She then jumped towards the wall of the cargo box and used it to boost her for a flying kick. The kick connected and she sent me outside of the cargo box and into the hangar.

*Hangar : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

I got kicked and was sent outside towards the hangar. I was sent through the big box outside where i was stunned for a bit. Suzuki then approached me and grabbed my right leg and pulled me out roughly sending me to the ground. I was grunting in pain as i tried to get up. As i kept on trying to get up however, she kept on kicking me down not allowing me to get back up on my feet. After that, she pulled me up and then kneed me on the abdoment hard enough to actually make me cough out blood. I kneeled infront of her holding my stomache as i tried to get up once again. She then kicked me on the side of my head causing me to fall back down unconcious."So this is the Satsujin Karma who saved Kiyotaka Ayanokoji from the White Room?"She asked with a smirk on her face as she then stepped on my back hard."How pathetic."She said as she stomped on me hard. I grunted in pain once more as more blood came out of my mouth."I cant believe someone like you is Number One!"She yelled as she kept on stomping on me mercilessly."You are a disgrace to us Assasins! You are also a disgrace to the White Room!"She kept on yelling as she kept on stomping me."You dont deserve to live because only the strong are allowed to rule the world!"She kept on yelling as she stomps me repeatedly. After several stomps, i was eventually left unconcious.

Suzuki was about to walk away from the hangar with a sigh. She was close to the exit until i suddenly got up on my own."Not done?"She asked me with a glare."No....I'm just getting started!"I told her with a demon like grin as i started to laugh maniacally."Kill.....Kill.....Kill Kill Kill Kill KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!"I yelled out loud as i took out my knife and immidietly went after her. Suzuki rushed me as well and thats when we clashed our knives together with the intent to kill. Both of us then back up from each other and started clashing again. Both of our knives kept clashing with one another until i finally made a move to kick her back and then give her a small scratch on her right shoulder causing her to bleed a little bit. I looked at her with my demon grin and licked the blood on my knife."MORE MORE MORE MORE!"I yelled as i laughed manically once more. We were both about to clash our knives once more until a figure arrived beetween us. Both of our knives clashed with the figures knives as he tried to block us from attacking each other."Thats enough."The figure said as he glared at both of us. That figured turned out to be Kiyotaka Ayanokoji.

"Karma, calm down."He demanded me with a glare. I immidietly calmed down a little bit as my demonic grin went away. I eventually dropped my knife and kneeled on the ground."You see what i mean? Shizuku?"He asked her with a glare as Suzuki then dropped her knife and glared at me."Hes a mess now."She said with a sigh."How in the hell did he suddenly turn into a violent monster?"She asked Kiyotaka with a confused glare."I'll tell you that some other time, but can i ask you this?"Kiyotaka asked her with a glare."Did you really plant the bomb?"He asked her with a glare."No, just like you said."She said with a glare."Good."He said with a sigh."Karma, are you alright?"He asked me as he kneeled down infront of me."I..I dont know who i am anymore."I told him as tears started streaming down my face."Its like i've lost a part of myself that i wish i held on to..."I told him with a sad look."Karma....theres a school....."He told me with his usual poker face."Its a private school run by the Government."He told me with a sigh."For now, i want you to enroll at that school until you've finally found your usual self once more."He told me with his usual poker face."Try not to stand out however."He told me as he patted my shoulder."Thats all.."He said as he got up and walked off."Shizuku, lets go."He told Suzuki as he walked away from the airport along with her."Hope we get to face off once more, Karma."Suzuki said with a bright smile on her face that reminded me of Hanako's. A tear started rolling down my right eye as i remembered my time with Hanako once more.'Guess i just gotta do what Kiyo told me to do.....find my old usual self huh? That seems like something worth finding for me.'I thought to myself as i accidentally gave off a small smile.

*End of Flashback*

*End*