𝒐𝒏𝒆 - "𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎"

1527 words

•--• ✿ •--•

•--• •--•

" he thinks you're fascinating

" he thinks you're fascinating. "

•--• •--•

"Chilly out today, isn't it?" An unfamiliar voice inquired.

Y/n turned around to face the unknown speaker, only to see it was Norman, a popular kid at her school. She hated popular kids, they were all dicks. "Well, it is January. Middle of winter if you haven't noticed." She sighed and stared at him blankly.

"Oh really? I couldn't tell!" He laughed at his own sarcasm.

The girl didn't find his joke funny, she turned away from him and continued to walk down the school steps.

"Hey, wait up!" He tried to catch up to her, but she just kept walking. "Don't you want to walk with me?"

"No, not particularly." She didn't even glance at him, just kept walking down the school path.

He sighed of relief. "Good, finally someone normal."

She stopped and stared at him. "Normal?" She raised an eyebrow. "Is that supposed to be an insult or something?"

"What? No! I'm just saying, every girl here adores me and frankly, I find it annoying. I can't have a single conversation with a girl without her mentioning my face or hair, or eyes."

"...Isn't it a good thing to be liked and complimented often?" The h/c girl asked with confusion.

"Seems that way, doesn't it?" They continued to keep walking. "I just want to have a normal conversation sometimes with a girl. Is that too much to ask for?"

She was quiet for a moment but eventually answered. "No, I guess not."

"Good. Then, if you don't mind, can we talk?"

She sighed, feeling guilty. "Fine, whatever."

"Thanks. So, what do you like to do for fun?"

"Well, I enjoy f/h.." She said quietly.