He started walking towards Ollivanders. I tugged on his ear

"Why are you walking towards that shop?" I hissed in his ear

"That is where the first years are supposed to get their wands from." He hissed back

"That isn't where Nat and I got our wands from though." I noted, "We got ours made at Mani's. That way they don't have those stupid trackers in them."

"Wait... Mani's?"

"Yeah. Mani's Wands down in the Norse Alley, side alley off of this one." I said, waving my arms around.

"Point me in the direction then because I have never heard of Norse Alley."

"Well I don't think that's the actual name of the alley but I am going to have to assume it has something to do with the Norse Gods aka Asgardians because the owners of all the shops in that alley are gods or goddesses from Norse mythology."

"Oh, okay. I know what alley you're talking about now. It's called Asgard Alley, and there are very few people outside of the Asgardians that can access it."

"Makes sense. Don't want the unworthy to have access to the awesome shit."

"Language sister." Luna chimed

I stuck my tongue out at her. She just giggled. We walked over to the entrance to the Asgard Alley. We had paused for a moment to make sure no one was looking our way before stepping through, feeling the wards wash over us brought a smile to my face. We continued on our way to Mani's.

~~~~~

"Hey Mani! Got someone else for you to make a wand for!" I called out as we walked into his shop

"My goodness child. You don't need to shout every time you enter my shop." Mani said exasperated as he walked out from the back.

"Yeah, but where is the fun in that?" I questioned, smirking

He just shook his head at me, smiling.

"Who is it I am making the wand for?" He asked

"The bright, bubbly, smart, Luna," I replied pointing to Luna

"Must you describe me as bright and bubbly every time you introduce me to someone sistra?" Luna whined

"Yes." I answered, "One because not only do you have bright hair, you light up a room with your presence and you also produce some random bubbly facts in the middle of training to distract your opponent. Which amuses me, by the way."

She stuck her tongue out at me. The two men chuckled at us

"Well let's get this wand making started." Mani noted

"Okay." Luna chirped

Luna skipped over to the woods, running her hand over them until she pulled out three woods. She then glided over to the cores, selecting three cores. She came and put the materials on the counter. Mani's eyebrows shot up when he saw what she picked out.

"What is it with you and the ones you bring to me." Mani muttered

"What is it Mani?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"She picked up the same woods as you did. She also selected a unicorn hair, a thestral hair, and a feather from a shadow phoenix." Mani explained, "I will get to work on this wand right away, go out and have some fun then swing back here on your way home to pick up the wand."
"Thanks Mani." We all said as we walked out the door.

"Where to next Mara?" Luna asked

"To Hermod's." I responded, pointing towards his shop