Another Lexi, Damon, and my oc roleplay starter

Hi. How are you all doing? I hope you're doing great and staying healthy. I am so sorry to bother you but for one I just wanted to say I hope you all had a wonderful day. You deserve it.  So this is just what it says in the title. It's a role play for Lexi, Damon, and my OC their daughter Sarah. It's not the best but I have a starter that I want to use Lexi, Damon, and my oc their daughter Sarah for. Here is how I would start it.

Sarah looked back at her mother Lexi tears streaming down her face as her mother looked back at her. Her eye's begging her daughter not to say anything to Katherine or her father Damon. Sarah however could not hold back this secret any longer. She had to tell her daddy.   Her body started to shake like an earthquake and the tears rolling down her cheeks started to roll down faster. "No No No. I had to do it daddy. I had too. He was hurting mommy. I had to pick up the gun and make Zach dead. I made Zach dead daddy." She sobbed brokenly as she tried to escape her daddy's grip who had taken his daughter into his arm's.  Lexi looked at her daughter and Damon and she felt her heart break even more than it already had because she tried to keep this a secret so her daughter didn't get hurt but her daughter was already hurt. Katherine just stood there looking at Damon and Sarah not sure what to say as Sarah just sobbed into her daddy's arms.

So like I've said before I will play Lexi and my oc. I would just like it if somebody would play Dame her father and some of the other vampire diarie's character's too. I won't make you play all of them I will do some too. We can split it but I would love it if someone could play Damon and I will play Lexi if nobody else want's to. I will also post a picture of Lexi and Damon's daughter my oc Sarah who I am going to make age nine. Please PM me or comment here if your interested and or have any more question's. Thank you. I appreciate it

 I appreciate it