Seeking Happiness

Description
On the wedding night, when the bride hung herself, the handsome husband was sickly, the concubine was glaring like a tiger to see what her best next move would be. Shu Huan who time-travelled to the ancient times encountered such a mess.

“Men and women can’t touch each other. You doing this is not right, right?”

“Humph, you are already married to me. You still care about that?”

“Eh eh, second young master, you haven’t healed yet. I’m thinking for your own good.”

“Doesn’t matter, this young master isn’t interested in your bean sprouts like body.”

While sleeping, they put a barrier of pillows between them

Woman: “Eh…Eh….”

Man: “Eh…what are you doing?

Woman: “Don’t cross the line.”

Man: “Ah……?”

Woman: “If you cross the line, I’ll hit you with the incense burner.”

Man “Uh……”

Woman: If……if I accidentally cross the line……you don’t…”

“Humph……if you continue to talk, I’ll tear your clothes and seal your mouth.”

“You check so carefully because you are afraid that I’ll harm you?”

“That isn’t it. Humph, I only want to know why someone will commit suicide by hanging on the wedding night.”

“……”

“You hate me so much? You prefer to die instead of spending the wedding night with me?

233 chapters complete

Well ML n FL both of them are modern person who trangmigated in ancient time

You know how somehow these transmigrated women or men become vicious murdering psycopath just because they go to another world/time and you wonder if they just keep their psycopathy internally in the modern world?

Well our MC here do not change drastically just because they have the power they do not abuse it and treat people like garbage. They truly still retained modern thinking and modern sensibility, they never forget who they were and I love how they keep their individuality. MC is a breath of fresh air.

Also the ML, the most perfect ML in the existance of ML. He love and adore MC but do not use that as an excuse to possess or r*pe MC unlike all those other MLs.

There are backcourt drama, but its entertaining since MC just dont give a sh1t