Loki x reader pt. 3

~a few months later~

Loki and I had become even closer and of course my brother wasn't a fan of that but I didn't care. It's not his life so he can deal with it.

•Loki's POV•
I woke up from another nightmare of seeing Y/N hurt. This time it bothered me more than usual though so I decided to go check on her. I knocked on her door not even noticing what time it was.

•Your POV•
I woke up to knocking on my door and the clock said 2am. "Must be Loki" I muttered quietly and went to the door. I opened the door to see a very stressed looking Loki.
"Sorry if I woke you I was just worried about you."
"It's okay, do you want to come in?" I offered and stepped aside for him, rubbing my eyes to wake me up more. He came in and sat on the edge of my bed I then closed the door and sat next to him.
"Why were you worried about me?" I asked, slightly confused.
"I had 3 nightmares in a row of you getting hurt so it worried me. I'm glad to see you're okay" he answered, messing with his hands.
I hugged him lightly "Something else is also on your mind I can tell." He hesitated for a moment then gently grabbed my chin and kissed me. I had been waiting for this to happen for a while so I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away smiling a bit.
"I like you Y/N, a lot. And you seem to like me to based off of that reaction so would you like to be my girlfriend?" Loki asked, looking into my eyes.
"I'd love to Loki" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

•should I make more parts to this?•