jelly yodaaa

Unlike the other members, Tzuyu’s eyes were raging with anger - with jealousy. Sure, she knew it was Dahyun’s birthday, and it was completely normal to give her kisses. But, the thing that got to her was that Dahyun looked like she enjoyed it.

She should get it over and done with quickly. Tzuyu shuffled forward, placing a kiss on Dahyun’s cheek and whispering a quick happy birthday before disappearing from her side. She felt the tips of Dahyun’s fingertips graze her hand, probably from trying to pull her back, but Tzuyu was gone.

Take it from her point of view. Who was the member Dahyun stayed around the most? Sana. Who was she the most affectionate with? Sana. Who was her ideal type? Sana. Though, Tzuyu’s problem wasn’t with Sana. It was the fact that Dahyun refused to show her any type of love in public.

While Dahyun is all clingy and lovey dovey with Sana, Tzuyu had to keep herself from pulling her away just so that she could have time with her own girlfriend. It’s always a comforting hand from Chaeyoung or Mina that soothed her.

“Well done Dahyun.” Chaeyoung patted her shoulder as she came to give her a kiss.

“Why does that sounds like a ‘you screwed up’” Dahyun muttered.

“Good luck! Better find some ways to appease an angry yoda.” Chaeyoung grinned.

Just as she said those words, Dahyun turned around, searching for Tzuyu. She wasn’t even looking her way but she knew that Tzuyu was upset. Dahyun nervously shuffled towards her, seeing her move away from the corner of her eye. Cutting corners, she pushed herself to squash Tzuyu between the table and herself.

“What?” Tzuyu growled.

“I’m sorry.” Dahyun apologised, sulking.

“For what.” Tzuyu shrugged, pretending not to care.

Dahyun frowned and sighed; she didn’t think she was going to deal with this side of Tzuyu. She slipped her hand in Tzuyu’s squeezing tightly. “Don’t do that.”

“Hmm?” Tzuyu responded, smiling at the fans.

“I love you, you know that.” Dahyun confessed.

“You wouldn’t have even realised if Chae hadn’t told you. And, it’s okay. I’m used to it now.” Tzuyu chuckled.

“Tzuyu.” Dahyun groaned, pushing her head against Tzuyu’s shoulder.

“I do understand. I just wish that we had some time together too.” Tzuyu muttered, refusing to look at Dahyun who was most likely grinning.

“Okay! I’ll be by your side 24/7!” Dahyun cheered, hugging Tzuyu until she couldn’t breathe.

“Ya! Let me breathe!” Tzuyu whined, pushing Dahyun away.

“Nope! Never.” Dahyun laughed, holding on. “I’m sorry. I promise to kiss you more.”

Before Tzuyu could react, Dahyun had started placing kisses all over Tzuyu’s face, eventually landing on her lips. She smiled into the kiss, looping her arms around Tzuyu’s neck.

“You’re forgiven; just for now.” Tzuyu huffed.

“You won’t need to do it again.” Dahyun proudly stated, squealing as Tzuyu blushed.

She wasn’t going to make her yoda jealous; it took way too much time to appease her. Dahyun would just love her instead. Endlessly