At strippes

POOSIE POV:

OPEN UP UR HEART AND "SAYYYY"I AM HEAR YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY

My alarm Sang as it went off I hit snooze and got up and went to the shower got in for 31 min and I brushed my teeth and I went and cooked me some stake and potatoes and them packed my bag brushed my teeth again and left I went into the dressing room and Changed into my striped jumper and my red wedges and they called my name candy:she sweet yall know she a pice if meat give it up for CANDY ran to the pole and jumped on it climbed to the top and bounce down in nonthing but hundreds so I bust into a spilt and picked my money up and walked back put it up in my locker aye candy some body won't a private dance ok I said walking in the booth a closing the curtain he was hella fine he was light skin deep dimples braces and tattoos all over but ya know what's yo name I ask montae he said what's yours candy I said well 40 per hour ok he said well can you have sex with me I'm sorry darling im saving my v card well can ya dance then give me ya number ya I said and dance an 2 hour and gave me 60 dollars I got done and Finna walk he grab me and sat me on his lap whisper in my ear and said I won't ur number ma I got his FONE and put my name as candy and my number I got up and he hit my butt and say you'll be mine real soon He followed me out wated in the parking lot while I got dress and went to my charger and he followed me to Mickey D's but he drive around me and when i got to the drive threw the handing me my food and said the young gentle me already paid for your food I went home and texted and said thanks and good night I went Straight to sleep and got up the next morning brushed my teeth got in the shower put on shorts with no panties and my sports bra and went to cook me some I Cooke eggs bacon and grits bowl(mixed altogether)got done eating and brushed my teeth again and then went to the mall and went to my cousin house and we was eating pickles and mor junk food and then I got a call.....