Lilacs and Tulips

Zacznij od początku

Peter nodded and passed his shoes to Remus,

"Go on, wear them!" Clara urged him.

Remus slipped the crocs on after hesitating,

"give us a show, Moony!" Clara clapped her hands excitedly.

"I'd rather not." Remus removed the crocs off his feet and threw them back to Peter.

"Coward," she smirked, "I knew your plan from the very start, the four of you." Clara looked over at the Lily, Marlene and Alice, her smirk growing.

"Alright miss mastermind, but don't tell the rest!" Remus half-pleaded,

"wouldn't dream of it. But I'm keeping mine on, I sort of like them!" Clara nodded, smiling.

All of a sudden, Dumbledore's hair turned a bright red color, and dungbombs set off in many places in the great hall.

The marauders fell into fits of laughter, while everyone else was still trying to comprehend what was happening. Clara handed the four boys oxygen masks, and with her wand, sent off fireworks. The fireworks exploded at took form of the letter 'M'. The five ran out of the hall laughing, with McGonagall walking quickly after them.

"That was epic!" Remus laughed, as they all removed their oxygen masks.

"I don't think Dumbledore noticed!" Peter mentioned,

"wanna bet on it?" Clara agreed.

"McGonagall's still on our tail, room of requirement, quick!" James said looking back at McGonagall as they ran up a staircase.

"Stop right now! You have caused a nuisance and an utter amount of disrespect!" McGonagall scolded,

"this way!" Remus led the way.

"Sirius!" Clara laughed helping him up after he tripped and fell.

"Run!" Sirius warned looking back at two Gryffindor prefects that had begun chasing them.

They ran as fast as they could, up another staircase until they reached the room of requirement. A door formed and James opened it quickly allowing the rest to go in before him, before going in himself.

"We are so dead!" Peter blurted out tiredly,

"what's the worst that can happen?" Sirius tried reasoning with his signature smirk.

"Expulsion!" McGonagall demanded,

"they're just kids!" Slughorn tried to reason as the five sat in Dumbledore's office. Grinning like a bunch of idiots.

"They deserve to face the consequences." Flitwick insisted,

"we can't give them detention." Sprout mentioned looking at their grinning faces.

"I think...detention for the whole next year." Dumbledore took a sip out of a goblet, and his hair turned to its original color.

"The whole year?!" James whined,

"maybe just...once a week!" Clara requested, looking rather stupid.

"I think not," McGonagall confirmed, "I've been letting you off easy for far too long."

"Maybe if it just went on a little, tiny bit longer?" Sirius pleaded dramatically.

"Five times a week. But only because you have N.E.W.T.S," McGonagall finalized, "but step another toe out of line, and you will be expelled!",

"Only if we get caught." Clara sniggered quietly.

And they laughed quietly at her small joke. They were eventually dismissed, and ran out to the Transfiguration courtyard on the ground floor.