"Can you pass me the Vial of Ptolemy?", Draco asked tapping my shoulder with his wand. "The water is simmering"

    "Sure", I said picking the vial up from the stand and handing it to him.

    "So... I haven't told anybody this yet because I just found out this morning", he said pouring the Ptolemy into the cauldron, "but I got into Ilvermorny"

    "Congratulations", I smiled softly. "I'm proud of you, Draco. Are you going to be playing on the quidditch team too?"

    "Yeah", he chuckled. "Father is going to be very happy once he gets my owl. He's been bugging me about how important it is to get in and play quidditch since he spent a lot of money sponsoring the Slytherin house team"

    "It's not fair for Lucius to put that kind of pressure on you", I said reaching over Draco's hands, stirring the potion with a metal stirrer. "There's a reason why you were picked as captain and it's not because of the new racing brooms"

    "You know how my father he can be. He wants me to be the best of the best. Nothing is ever enough"

    "You're more than enough, Draco", I said looking over my shoulder and into Draco's eyes. He looked down at my lips and that back up at my eyes.

    Take a deep breath. Take a deep breath. Take a deep breath.

    My heart started to race, making me take deep breaths through my nose. I bit down on my inner cheek and immediately turned to look directly at the cauldron, still stirring the potion in a counter-clockwise motion.

    "I miss this", he chuckled softly.

    "Miss what?"

    "Just us talking like 'normal' friends. We haven't done that in a long time"

    "That's because we haven't been 'normal' friends in a long time"

    "The potion", he said pointing at the cauldron.

    I quickly turned my me head to look at the cauldron and saw the potion bubbling rapidly.

    "You forgot to stir the potion", Draco chuckled, placing his hand on top of the one that was holding the stirrer. He started to stir the potion with my hand underneath his.

    This is really inconvenient to my plan on letting go of Draco so I could get back together with Theo. How am I supposed to act when Draco is literally holding my hand as we brew our potion? I can't swat his hand away or yell at him for touching me because it's not like I'm "exclusive" to anyone.

    As of right now, Theo and I are still friends. We're just friends who are tying to see if we can be more than that so what Draco and I are doing right now isn't wrong. I'm not cheating on or betraying anyone. Does it feel wrong that Draco is basically holding my hand in front of Theo right now? Yeah. Do I hate it? No... not really.

    "I think it's time for the powdered moonstone", I said letting go of the stirrer and sliding my hand from under Draco's.

    I grabbed a spoonful of the powdered moonstone from the jar and sprinkled it into the cauldron, watching the powder dissolve in the simmering liquid.

    "Can you pass the moonstone over?", Theo asked.

    Look who's finally talking to me.

    "Sure", I said sliding the jar of powdered moonstone across the table to him. "Do you need anything else? The Adder's Fork is over here and so is the-"

    "No", he replied dryly.

    Damn, now Theo is acting like Draco and Draco is acting like Theo. Did these two switch bodies last night or something?