Chapter 15: shopping

"What?"

"You can't wear my clothes forever"

I was- surprised.

I stayed silent and we arrived to a mall.

"Stay here I'll get you some shoes"

I watched him walk in and I tried to open my door but it had the kid lock.
After a few minutes Sangwoo came back out with a bag he opened my door and took the shoes out the box and put them on my feet.
He looked at me

"Are they tight?"

I shook my head

"Too big?"

I shook my head again

"They're fine?"

I nodded and he pulled me out the car and gave me one of Yoonbums crutches.

"Stay beside me and don't try anything dumb"

He brought me inside to the stores I looked around. Sangwoo had his arm around me as he guided me into a lingerie store.

"Uh- I don't need anything here-"

"Oh trust me you will" he pushed me forward and I stumbled a bit accidentally stepping on the broken ankle letting out a little whimper.

I looked around I would never wear any of this in front of Sangwoo. I started walking around just looking, Sangwoo seemed excited.

He picked out something very revealing coming up to me and saying "I would love to fuck you in this"
I shook my head

"Aw what is it? Do you not like the color? There's different colors look-" he dragged me to look at the other colors.

"Come on just choose one." He said with a smile
I shook my head.

"Fine then Ill chose for you" he choose a red one and I walked away from him.

I found something the kinda covered me not but not really, but it was the best I was gonna get so I grabbed it and sangwoo came up behind me.

"Aw no that looks so boring"

"Well I like it" I said annoyed

I walked over to the line and handed what I had to Sangwoo he smiled and payed for it. I sighed and walked with him into another store where we got some pjs. The rest of the shopping was pretty boring so time skip to getting back in the car.

Yoonbum was awake again and I sat in the back with him once again. Sangwoo started the car and Yoonbum laid in my lap again falling asleep.

I thought it was cute, how he felt safe around me and he couldn't sleep unless I was there.

I played with Yoonbums hair a little and when we arrived back at Sangwoos Yoonbum grabbed his crutches and Sangwoo helped me inside letting me lean on him.
"Why are you being so nice to me"
"Cause I'm in a good mood" he walked away, I sat down on his bed and just did nothing.