Gojo strolled causally down the hall, his hands in his pockets. Principal Yaga informed him to meet with a guest, but didn't specify who the guest was.

Of course, this made Gojo excited. The grown man loved surprises.

He arrived to his destination, sliding open a door to a small room, with a coffee table and two couches that were placed on opposite sides of the table. In the corner of the room, he saw a woman in a white kimono staring fondly out the window, enjoying the scenery of the Jujustu High quarters.

The woman turned to Gojo, making his heart drop. "...Huh?"

"..."

"HUH!?"

"Don't yell, Go—"

"Y/N!!" He laughed, skipping towards her.

Sitting across from y/n on the couch, Gojo poured her a hot cup of chamomile tea

Sitting across from y/n on the couch, Gojo poured her a hot cup of chamomile tea. "...Do you remember what happened when we first met?" He asked, watching y/n pick up the navy blue mug and take a sip of the drink.

"...Barely—"

"You nearly but my neck off!" He chuckled, leaning back and placing his left arm over the couch. "Now look at you. You look so much older, you've even got some meat on your bones!...I can't believe your only 15."

"...You can see me?"

"...Eh?"

Y/n lifted her right hand, moving it from side to side. She watched as Gojo's head followed her movements, surprising her.

"...What are you doing with your hand, y/n?"

"How can you see me?" She questioned, referring to his blindfold.

Gojo stared at her blankly before bursting into laughter. "Oh, that's what you meant! It's a new look, so you like it?—"

"—No."

"Of course you don't." He smiled, leaning forward on his knees. "So how's Valentina? Did she come with you."

Gojo noticed y/n's nose flare, her blinking rapidly and turning away with her jaw clenched. "...Valentina...She...

died."

Gojo perked up, confused if he had heard her correctly. "...What?"

"...She was killed...Today...That's why I'm here..."

Gojo remained silent for a moment, trying his best to process what was going on. After mourning for a few minutes, he finally returned to a clear mindset. "...Can you explain what happened?"

"...It's really a blur but...She was transformed into this curse somehow...and was sliced by the person who turned her into a curse."

"Do you remember what they looked like?"

"Mm...Hardly. They had long hair like a girl...and it was blue. But that's all I can recall."

"...Doesn't sound like anyone I know...Why did they spare you?"

"I threatened them. Using my technique. They ran off, but...left me alone with my dead sister..." Y/n whispered, looking down at her lap sadly. "...I couldn't save her...I tried...I really did..."

Gojo noticed tears fall from her eyes and onto the back of her hands, making him sigh. "...Don't blame her murder on you, y/n." He grunted as he stood up from the couch, slipping his hands into his pocket. "So you've got no where else to go now, huh?"

"...No..."

"...Well then, let's give you a check up."

"...Check up?"

"FUSHIGUROOOO!" Itadori and Nobara shouted as they ran outside to the football field, him, Panda, Inumaki, and Maki already training for the afternoon

Megumi tensed at their loud voices, making him growl under his breath in annoyance. "Why are you yelling at me?"

"There's a new girl!!"

Megumi turned around as his first year classmates caught up to them, them catching their breath. "A new girl? Like a student?" Maki asked, throwing her stick over her shoulder.

"Kelp." Inumaki waved to Itadori and Nobara, giving a late greeting.

"Yeah! I saw her leaving Ms.Ieri's office with Gojo, and she was wearing our uniform!" Nobara explained, pointing towards the school building.

"You saw her come out of the nurses office?" Panda questioned for clarification, Itadori and Nobara nodding in unison.

"...Cool." Megumi shrugged, turning back to the field to continue training.

"Huuuuhhh? Aren't you excited, Fushiguro!? We get to have another sorcerer on the team!" Itadori smiled, swinging his arm around Megumi's neck.

"Sure. It'll be nice having an even number of people." Megumi shrugged.

"She's gonna be a first year? How do you know?" Maki placed her hand on her hip, making Itadori step back nervously.

"S-She looked kinda young! I don't know, it was my instinct!" Itadori pointed to his nose, nodding.

"Oi."

The students turned behind them to see the professional Jujutsu sorcerer and mentor, Nanami Kento, standing at the top of the stairs. "...Itadori. Prepare for battle."

Each of them blinked at Nanami, before letting out a "...Huh?" at the same time.

Huh?" at the same time