12

PLEASE VOTE!!!😚 IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE READ!!!

2 Years Later

Its been two years since Harry's supposed death.

That day I got the letter from him I was beyond upset. Then a couple months went by and they couldn't find the body, dismissing his case. I couldn't take it. I knew he wasn't dead, I'm smarter than that.

I went out and tried to find him, I had so much hope. All that hope turned into nothing, when I didn't find him. I knew it wouldn't be easy but I didn't think it would be this hard either.

So what I did, you ask? I moved to England, and left Adam. I realized I never even loved him, and that I still love Harry. I searched for him here and never found him. I settled in a small town not far from where Harry was born. I thought I would find him here I was so wrong. After all that I finally gave up, I didn't search for him ever again.

I decided that I wanted to live a normal life not searching for someone who didn't want to be found. I work at a lingerie shop which isn't the ideal job that I was looking for but, I'm not complaining and its not far from where I live so its pretty convenient.

Right now I'm getting ready for another boring day at work, putting on my normal clothes, and doing my hair and makeup.

I look at myself in the mirror, impressed with how I look so I headed out.

~~~

"Hey b.itch" my gay best friend says his usual greeting

"Heeey" I say back, laughing

We work together so he makes this job a lot more simple.

"Okay so like yesterday I was hanging out with this guy I found in a club and out of nowhere he asks me to suck his d.ick, like excuse you but I'm classy so I told him to get the f.uck away from me." he giggles like a schoolgirl.

"Why'd you lie to yourself?" I ask him and he smacks my arm

"Ugh I f.ucking hate you" he says

I laugh loudly and look at the door when someone opens it.

It's a girl and shes gorgeous.

Long blonde hair, light blue eyes, tall and skinny. She looks like shes around her mid twenties

She's the definition of perfect, I think. Well at least compared to my dull brown hair and eyes. I'm not short but definitely shorter than that girl.

"Hi how can I help you today?" I ask sweetly

"I um need a lace bra and lace underwear" she says and she blushes slightly.

I can tell she's uncomfortable but I've had people ask me for vibrators or butt plugs so this is nothing.

"Sure what col-" I stop mid sentence when I hear the door open once again.

I look and I stop breathing.

There he was, looking better than ever. he looks at the girl then lands his gorgeous eyes on me.

I want to run over to him and hug him and tell him how much I still love him but my thoughts stop when the girl begin to talk to him.

"Babe!" she says and runs over to him.

My heart stops and i feel the tears coming but before they slip i run to the bathroom.

He's moved on, with a different girl.

It hurts so much.

~~~~~

please help I kinda need a inspiration to keep this story going, idk where this story is even going so if you have any ideas to make this story better please please please inbox me ideas thank you thank you!! ill obviously give you credit! much love xo❤️