The New Neighbor Next Door

"Good Morning! I'm, Samantha, your new neighbor next door, just moved in yesterday," The vixen says. I stare at her for a moment, in front of me is an anthropomorphic vixen, wearing a long sleeve blue shirt with a bit of the top cut off but still covering her breasts completely, a white skirt held by a black silk belt, some black running shoes or what look like comfy shoes and a necklace. She also Don's brownish-orange long hair, has purple blue-ish eyes and has the typical orange fox fur color pattern. "Uh..... Are you okay?" She asks me, "Oh! Sorry I just spaced out a bit there heh," I say nervously but she giggles and smiles, "It's ok, I just wanted to say hi, thought i'de get to know my neighbors y'know?" The vixen says, "Y-yeah! Of course" I respond with a friendly smile. "By the way, what's your name?" She asks me, "Ah! My name is (y/n), and it's nice to meet you Samantha" I say happily, "Well..... It's nice to meet you too, (y/n)" she says with a cheery face, and her tail wagging a tad bit. "Well, I'm gonna go then, I've still got some unpacking to do, y'know, place my furniture and stuff....." Samantha tells me, "Alright then, see ya Samantha" I say and we both wave goodbye, she starts walking away my door, down my path , I watch her for a bit and I close my door. 'Hmm, what a nice gal,' I think to myself, 'what am I gonna do today?' I think again as I walk towards my couch, grabbing my bowl of cereal, and plop myself on my couch. I take a spoonful of my cereal and put it into my mouth, only to realize that it's gotten all soggy and unsatisfying. "Aww man, what am I gonna eat now? More importantly, what am I gonna do today?" I say, I ponder for a moment thinking..... 'Wait, didn't Samantha say she was still unpacking? And moving furniture too?' I think, and I get an idea. I get my keys, put on my shoes and leave my house, closing and locking the door behind me. "I'll eat breakfast later," I say to myself as I walk towards Samantha's house. I get to her door and I *Knock! Knock! Knock!* A few seconds later and the door opens, "Oh hey (Y/n)! What brings you here?" Samantha asks me, "Uh, you said that you still needed to unpack, move some stuff around, and I thought that it would be nice if I helped you with that," I say with a smile. "Oh! That's so kind of you (y/n) but I don't think I should invite you into my burdens," She says with a upset face, and some droopy ears. "No no! It's okay, really, I'de love to help you out, besides I don't got much to do for today and I could use a bit of excercise haha" I say happily, "Well, okay fine,if you insist, come inside," the vixen says and welcomes me into her home. I walk in, and she closes the door behind me, "Alright Samantha, where do you want me to start?" I ask the vixen, "Hmm..... I haven't started working on the living room, so if you want, there would be nice," She points me in the direction of a living room with a bunch of boxes. "Okay so I'll unload your stuff but what about your furniture?" I ask Samantha, "You can help me position the couch into the living room when your'e done unloading my stuff," She answers, "Alright then," I respond.

Time Skip : 2 hours

"Hey (y/n), let's take a break okay?" Samantha tells me, "Okay," I answer, *(y/n's) stomach growls* "Uuuh..... Heh heh," I say with a nervous laugh and face expression. "Have you eaten?" Samantha asks me, "Actually, not really, forgot about getting some breakfast up until now," I answer her, "Oh, well why don't you go home (y/n)? Go eat something, don't starve yourself for me please, I think you did enough for me anyways, for right now at least. If you want, you can come back but first have a meal and drink," Samantha tells me. "Mmmm alright then I'ma go, I'll be back okay?" I advise her, "Alright see ya later," She tells me and I leave her house closing the door behind me. I walk towards my house wiping some sweat off my forehead with my shirt, I enter my home and I prepare myself some proper breakfast. An hour later I'm done and I leave my home going back to Samantha's house. I knock on the door three times just like last time, the door opens, "Oh hey you're back!" Samantha says with a small smile and her tail wagging. "Yeah, anyways, let's gets this house unloaded," I say and we laugh. She let's me in and we start to continue opening boxing, unloading stuff and moving furniture.

Time Skip : the entire day, it's now night and almost bed time

"Thank you so much for helping me settle in (y/n), I don't know how to thank you," Samantha tells me with a shy body posture and face expression. "Nah, it's fine, besides had to do something for today, couldn't just be lazy," I respond. "Well then, goodnight (y/n), maybe we can see each other again tomorrow," Samantha tells me, "Yeah maybe, goodnight," I respond but before we depart Samantha stops me, "Hey, you can call me Sam for short if you want," Samantha tells me, "Oh..... ok," I reply and give her a thumbs up. We then depart, she closes her door behind me and I leave to my home. Upong entering my house, closing and locking the door behind me I let a Huff of tiredness. However I'm pretty hungry from all the work I did so I pop in a frozen meal (of your choice) in the microwave and while that's cooking I serve myself a drink (of your choice). A few minutes later I'm eating and drinking, after that I take off my chlothes and take a shower. After getting outta the shower I put on a (favorite color) pajamas outfit on, brush my teeth, and head to my bedroom. I open the door and jump onto my bed, plopping myself with my back facing the ceiling and my face facing to the side. I go to sleep, snoring.

To be continued.....

Stay tuned to see the next chapter, and follow if you want too :)