Year four, Chapter 3, Home.

"Fred, George, be good." Mrs Weasley said ."You know we won't!" They replied "Ron keep your friends safe!" She told him. "Alright mum." Ron replied to her. "Ginny a lady without her dignity is no lady at all!"

"Alright mum!"

"Percy watch out for your sister!"

"I've got to go mum."

"Hermione keep Ron in line."

"I'll have to"

"Emma, stay kind dear, unless it's that foul blonde boy."

"Yes ma'am".

"Harry keep Omina safe."

"Always"

"Omina keep Harry safe"

"Forever!"

And with that all the students had been loaded onto the train, and the 5 Gryffindors were walking through the train looking for an empty compartment, they eventually found one and settled in. "Anything from the trolley dears?" The usual lady asked, Harry and Omina both stuck their head out as they had decent money "two pumpkin pasties." Cho said smiling at Harry particularly, she was smiling at him in a-too-friendly way "nothing for him" Omina announced shoving him back in the compartment. She sneered at Cho before buying everyone their favorite candy. It wasn't that Omina disliked Cho. She just didn't like the boys she was chasing after. Well, she liked the boys she was chasing, just not the fact she was chasing them.

Soon the train arrived at Hogwarts. Omina, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Emma looked up at the large castle, most of the group went into the entrance, but Omina stayed behind. Harry noticed and turned to her. "What's wrong?" He asked her. "It's Hogwarts." She said simply staring at the sky. "Good job genius." He stepped back next to her also staring at the sky. Well his head was tilted like he was. But really he was staring at her. "It's home." She said looking at him "Home is a place you love. Home is a place with the people you love. I've never been anywhere I feel more at home." She stated as he looked at her "With the people you love." He said, grabbing her hand softly. "Hogwarts is my home too." He breathed "Our home." Omina corrected him.

The two walked into their home. Ready for whatever the year would throw at them. Or at least they thought they were. But no matter how many handholds, nothing could prepare them for the anger, the sadness, the rage, the worry that year would bring.

"The only place you feel at home?" He asked walking trough the hall with her. "And the burrow of course." She joked knowing exactly what he meant. "I was going to say your aunt Ollie's house." she had been staying at Aunt Ollies's ever since her and Draco had their falling out. She was her fathers' sister. Bellatrix wasn't aware the woman was alive, as far as Omina knew. Leaving her and her daughter Amelia, Omina's only connection to her father. Who she had recently been dying to find out more about. Why'd he cheat on his fiancé ? Who was he really?

The two made their way to the great hall, still holding hands. They were late, so when they entered the whole school was staring at them. Omina quickly let go of Harry's hand and walked off towards her table as people started to whisper "They were holding hands!"

"Those two are trouble."

"Somethings off with that Omina girl, I don't trust her as far as I can throw her."