Really Chaos?

Pearls PoV

To really start my day is saying

"Hi, I am Chaos creator of the universe. I have been watching you"

Like seriously, who does that? But anyway, after he said that he was like "Come follow me, grab my hand"

He led us to a place I did not recognize. Chaon he said. The galaxy Andromeda, planet Chaon. He said we'd have a ceremony at dinner. He led us to our rooms, all separate rooms, it sounded fishy, yes. But I couldn't believe he could trust us just like that. I would've thought twice before letting people in, especially people I don't know.

He said to get washed up, and dressed. I used my own clothes but in the bathroom I saw clothes, a dress. The dress looked beautiful, from the top to bottom it was turquoise to dark blue.  In the middle was a gold ribbon, when I saw the ribbon I took it off a it immediately and it turned into a garrote. I love it, I retied it to the dress and I got washed up.

________________________________________________________________________________________

At the ceremony there was some people I didn't know. Thal's and Nico was there. I sat next to them.
"Isn't this awesone!?" Nico asked.

"Nico, stop being a little boy, your're 13!" Said Thalia.

"Okay okay stop it you two! We are in a ceremony!" I said in a warning tone.
________________________________________________________________________________________

After the ceremony, Chaos said to meet him in my room, in 10 minutes. Nico, Thalia, and I waited. I could tell we were all nervous. Like being asked to go somewhere from the lord of the universe, IS a bit scary.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this wasn't enough. I am losing a bit of interest.

-Ems.

5/23/21

297 words.