Part 1

Y/n pov
It's been awhile since I've seen the outside of this room i wonder how the council is with out me knowing kirari has already replaced me though I no longer care. This is is how life is the strong live and the weak get replaced.

Mary's pov

Mary: Hey yumeko are you seriously trying to gamble
with the president

Yumeko: Hmm of course I am why

Mary: Well that's might be impossible now

Yumeko: Huh why's that all I have to do is gamble with the student council right?

Mary: Well there's a rumour that there's another council member that nobody's seen they are supposedly the only way to get to the president but they never leave there room.

Yumeko: well then let's go and see them then I would love to gamble with them

The student council pov

Runa: Hey prez how come there's always a extra seat when everyone's already here. t(he small girl asked.)

Kirari: Because there is another member who can't join the meetings without help so they just stoped coming

(As she said this everyone except midari and kirari to start talking amongst themselves about why.)

Sayaka: So president who is this other member and how come they do not have to attend meetings. (The presidents favourite dick rider asked.)

Kirari: Well that's easy it's because they are slowly dying and can't leave the room I gave her because of all the machines she's attached to .

(When she said this everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at her.)

Kaede: How is she dying (the fuck?boy asked asked.)

Kirari: Well I believe midari can answer that after all shes the only one who visits her

Midari: The hell prez I thought you wouldn't say anything about it

Kaede: Well why is she dying then?

Midari: I ain't telling you shit glasses so fuck of you want to know about her then go and see her!!!

Kaede: Well then I guess but what dose she look like?

Midari: Well I only have one picture of her so here but if you rip it I will shoot you midari said

(Everyone present looked at the photo and instantly wanted to puke at what they saw.)

Sayaka: Oh my god what happened to her face!

Kirari: That's what her disease did to her (the presidentsaid to herself.)

(Back with yumeko and friends.)

Yumeko: Okay we are here. (yumeko said to Mary and ryota who are just behind her looking shocked at the state of the room it was filled with machines and monitors that showed a heart rate going up and down slowly.)

Ryota: what the hell is this place why is there so many monitors and what the fuck is in those bags!!!