"Oi! Someon' is trying to order somthin' you cunt."

He snapped out of his reverie, slightly upset someone interrupted his musing but covering it with a light, punched out chuckle. "Oh —sorry, what would you like?"

He glanced at the boy, whom looked oddly familiar, blond hair with blue eyes. Hmm, it's probably some frequent customer that acted like they were friends, annoying.

The boy rested his thumb and index finger on his chin, displaying that he was thinking. "....I'll have the Grande Caffé Misto, Wilbur said it was amazing and wouldn't let me try a sip, fuckin' prick."

Schlatt's eyes widened for a quick second, Wilbur, so that's where he knew the boy, he was one of those kids that was tagging along with the man.

He grabbed a Grande cup and held a black marker to the material, looking at the blonde expectantly. "Oh– my names Tommy."

Tommy... he'll remember that if he needed a conversation starter when he talked to Wil, if he ever did so that is. He gave the cup to his co-worker, ringing the costumer to pay afterwards.

Now, he could slip in a note with his number written on it along with the cup, but that would seem weird would it. The kid would think he was hitting on him, which wouldn't end up great.

Well, he could just say it's meant for his friend -or brother, but he would seem stalker-ish, like a creep. He doesn't want to give off weirdo vibes, he wanted to become friends with the brunet and slowly escalate from there, not ask this blond loser for that.

"How do you bother with her?" The boy suddenly spoke, whispering a bit so the 'her' didn't hear us.

"Huh?"

"That girl that brought you back to life?" Schlatt nodded. "Yeah, she's really agressive, how'd she get this job anyway? She would've been fired if I was the manager." Tommy spoke with a crude tone, judgemental.

"Yeah I wish," He spoke before leaning in, raising a hand next to his mouth to secrete what he said. Tommy leaned his ear closer to the American.

"I hate her"

The blonde's mouth went into an 'o' shape, understanding. "How is she not fired?" He whispered back.

"I'm guessing it's because of the lack of employees we have, plus the fact she's really good at making coffee. But I bet the manager has a crush on her or something."

"Really?" Tommy spoke a bit louder, suprise etched into his voice. His eyes were filled with curiousity, wanting for Schlatt to continue.

"Yeah, our manager Niki keeps gawking at her, probably the only reason she got hired to be honest—"

"Tommy!" Minx yelled, holding a cup of coffee in the air, interrupting the interesting convo they were having. Schlatt leaned back, grimacing a bit.

Tommy grabbed his coffee and left, glancing back at Schlatt for a second before dissapearing.

•••

The sky tinted itself darker the more time passed by, the sun slowly yet surely dipping below the horizon, sunlight becoming fainter and fainter, the newfound moonglow evident by projecting along the concrete, washing it in a somber blue.