one :)

Im pissing myqemf pls -xander

shut up -chalk

2k words
((Chalk wrote
this lol))

Love at first sight was a ludicious idea to Schlatt at best.

Schlatt stood behind the counter, boredly rolling a pencil under a finger. The work day had been, as usual, uneventful. Only the usual excitable, shouty teenage girls trying to get their grubby hands on the latest secret menu drink, or tired mothers just trying to get their snot-nosed crying kid a cakepop. Its hard to find someone who walks into this store which isn't your average annoying cunt.

Not that Schlatt necessarily cared — at the end of the day he really was just a man in his 20's who works minimum wage for Starbucks, maybe he wasn't in a position to make fun of customers. (Then again, they tip terribly.)

The little bell at the door indicates another customer as arrived, its a man with two teenagers trailing behind him. One, a tall blonde looking all pouty and bratty and shit. And the other, a much shorter brunette snickering at his friend — maybe brothers — behavior.

"Will pleaaase its really good a friend said so!" Blondey whines, tugging desperately onto the adults sleeve "They said so Wilbur!"

The older chuckled, shaking the boy off his arm "Shut the fuck up child, I'm not gonna make the poor man go out of his way because one of your highschool friends said there was a secret menu." Schlatt assumes he's the poor man in this scenario.

Schlatt feels my face heat up slightly as the trio approaches, the guy — whos much taller than him — is grinning giddily as he studies the menu, biting his pinkish bottom lip in thought. Even this action is enough to make Schlatt blush.

This man is gorgeous, I'm talkin' fucking- model like, top notch stuff. He's well dressed, a gray beanie mostly covering his messy - but pretty - curls. A yellowish sweater covering his torso. Schlatt didn't quite catch what sort of pants he was wearing, and if he did try to check now, from behind the counter, it might seem... Sus.

When the stranger finally meets his eye after moment of indecision he jumps a little, snapping out of his trance. His wide eyes meeting a pretty dark brownish colour, almost a black.

When he starts to speak it feels like a gift from the literal fucking heavens "I'll have a.. Grande Caffè Misto, please."

When Schlatt was certain this man couldn't get better, He learned he has a thick british accent, a deep, thick british accent. Holy shit.

Schlatt hums and nods, grabbing the Grande cups from the stack of their respective place beside me, he also grabs a sharpie. He looks up at the stranger and waits patiently for him to tell him his probably very pretty name.

His look is just met with a little happy, but confused smile.

"He wants your name, shithead." The angsty kid beside him snorts.

"OH."

Schlatt chuckles at this little moment.

"Wilbur!" He smiles "Wilbur Soot is my name."

Wilbur Soot.

What a very pretty name.

Wilbur turns to his younger companions, the blonde one does a little taunting move and the other just smiles. He cocks his head to urge them to order, and they do. They both order fairly basic things, blondey a little more reluctantly from how he isn't allowed to order from the secret menu anymore.