Notes to self and you!

Yamato Shimizaki: A Young asian Adult Toned collage boy with dark blue eyes. His hair is dirty blond, he has stitches on his body when he got jumped once! Yamato Shimizaki Loves Dumplings! He spend most of his time with the Guys or Practicing Football! He is loyal and respective towards the ones he cares about but despite his pretty shredded appearance he is a shipper! 7.6!

Fijian Ozawa: The odd chocolate eyed young adult boy. Fijian Ozawa is Asian and where's clear contact lenses in replace of his glasses. his hair is dyed purple. He also goes to collage and has a fair body. Fijian Ozawa collects "hot kawaii~kawaii girl action figures" he would try to turn away and save up for something else but ends up buying another action figure when its limited edition or rare. He likes bacon and rice donuts! 6.1!

Po Gohama: Nice and neat muscle body figure with cyan blue eyes and Pale skin. Po Gohama is also a red head in collage. He is cocky and flirty but despite his flirty attitude he huddles in a ball, cringe and embarrassed for his actions after he tries to hit on someone or does something he regrets even if its small. He likes ice cream! 5.7!

Domino Hollywood: Cute squashy Smal collage bean with red contacts wearing makeup for a good reason. Under all that make up his skin is freckled cutely he has beautiful caramel brown skin with dirty messy dark brown hair. He is feisty when needed and protective and always watch out for his loved ones. He is 5.3! Domino was giving this American like name from his mother. Domino Hollywood likes Princess chicken and steak! Despite his small teddy bear like appearance he has a surprisingly deep voice probably a little deeper then the among us player corpse! He somehow was able to join football without being judge with his body size since its the first thing that comes to mind. Domino Hollywood takes martial arts!