Chapter 2

-Ranboo POV-

I finished making Michael some lunch so I set it on the table. Tubbo was acting strange. Why did he run to the room like something happened? Well, it's none of my business, I just hope hes alright. Micheal began eating so I decided to check up on Tubbo. Once I got to the room I peeked my head in front the door frame and saw him lying on the bed.

"You alright tubbo?-" I didnt want to bother him much.
________________
-nobody POV-
------------------------
Tubbo quickly sat up and looked over at Ranboo for a minute.

"Uhm. Yeah- yeah- I'm okay" His said, cheeks painted pink. Ranboo smiled and nods. He walked away from the door and back to the kitchen table to sit next to Michael. As he sat down Michael looked up and him and smiled. (Cuz that's just adorable) Ranboo smiled back.
_______________
-Tubbo POV-
----------------------

When Ranboo came in my heart danced in my chest. His smile was so beautiful I just wanted to hug him. When he asked if I was alright I didn't know how to respond. Was it obvious? I sigh and get up, walking out the door. I see Ranboo sitting with Micheal, how cute, I try not to act odd as I walk through the front door and sit down on the porch. It was still nice outside. It was warm with a small breeze.
________________
-Ranboo POV-
----------------------

I saw Tubbo walk outside, his emotions looked different.. its strange. I wonder what hes doing. I decided to get up and I walk over to the window. I looked through it for a bit and realized Tubbo was sitting on the porch. I watched him stare out at hills.

OKAY. OKAY. SORRY AGAIN! I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME RIGHT NOW BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEPBWRITING MORE!! BUH-BYE LOVE YALL!! ♡