The Ellen Show

Summary:  Louis proposes to Niall on national worldwide live television 

By: http://sassmaster19.tumblr.com/

Louis’ P.O.V.

Last Monday, I talked to Liam, Zayn, Harry and Modest! about what I was going to do on The Ellen Degeneres Show. I am going to ask the man of my dreams to be mine forever. I am going to as Niall James Horan to become my husband. It has been a long week of lying to Niall about where I have been and what I have been doing.

“Are you ready for today, mate?” Harry asked me, breaking me from my thoughts. We were sitting on the couch in Zayn’s flat, waiting for Niall and Liam to make their way over so we could leave for the interview.

“Is this even a good idea? What if he says no? What if he thinks this is too soon? What if-” I rambled.

“He won’t reject you, Louis. Do you not see the way your boyfriend looks at you? Niall is whipped. As for the age thing, you don’t have to get married next month. It might be a year or two before that. He is in love with you, mate. Stop doubting yourself.” Harry interrupted me, pulling me into a hug.

“Thanks, Hazza. Your a really good friend.” I told him, giving his a thankful grin.

“Eh, what can I say? It’s what I do.” He said, trying to look cool. When in reality, he looked like a dork.

“What? Look like a dork? Because I second that opinion.” Zayn said, as he walked into the room.

“Hey! Your suppose to be on my side.” Harry whined.

“Nope. He is my partner-in-crime. So, suck it up and move on babe.” I said, giving him a wink.

Just then, Niall and Liam came into the room. I jumped up and ran over to my boyfriend.

“Niall! I missed you!” I said, giving him a huge hug.

“Hey babe. I just saw you last night.” Niall said, returning my hug with a smirk.

“What? Am I not allowed to miss my boyfriend? Is it a crime to want to be with my boyfriend 24/7?” I retorted, hugging him tighter.

“Nope. You can miss me all you want, as long as I get a kiss.” He said, leaning in.

“Of course, babe.” I said, right before he crashed our lips together.

“Okay, we get it. You guys missed each other after not having any kind of contact for 6 hours. But, we have to leave for the interview now.” Liam said, when our sweet-kiss-turned-make-out-session was getting heated.

I reluctantly pulled away, “Aww! I wanted to kiss him more!” 

Niall chuckled as we walked out to the car. 

*****

The drive to the interview from the hotel was only about 15 minutes. As soon as we got there, we went through hair and make-up. Then we were preformingWhat Makes You Beautiful. Finally, the interview started.

“So, boys. Lets get this question out of the way, because I am sure you have heard it plenty of times before. Who’s taken?” Ellen said, giving us a sympathetic look. Niall, Zayn, and I raised our hands.

“Zayn, you and Perrie Edwards from Little Mix are dating, right?” She asked him.

“Yes. I love her to the moon and back.” Zayn said, a small grin on his face as he remembered her.

“Aww! And Louis, you and Niall are boyfriends?” She asked, a smile on her face. 

“Ye-” Niall started, but I interrupted him.

“Actually, Ellen, I would like to do something real quick.” I told her, even though she already knew what was going to happen.

“Niall James Horan, I love you so much that it physically hurts. I can’t imagine being with someone else, or sharing the special memories you and I have, with someone else. I can’t imagine starting a family, or walking down the aisle to someone else. So, Niall James Horan, would you do me the extreme honor of marrying me?” I asked him. By now, I was on one knee in front of Niall, who had tears in his eyes. Everyone was dead silent as they waited his reply.

“Yes. Yes. Yes. YES.” He said, tears falling from his eyes. As I got up, he jumped out of his chair and wrapped his legs around my torso. I spun us around and kissed him, hard.

“I love you, Louis William Tomlinson. So much.” He said, once we stopped kissing.

“I love you too, Niall James Horan.” I told him, then kissed him once more.

“Hey, boys? This is a happy moment and all, but I think you guys broke tumblr and twitter.” Ellen said, a genuine happy look on her face. 

“What do you mean?” I asked her, walking over towards where she had her phone in her hands.

She showed me whole bunch of gifs of Niall and I spinning and saying ‘I love you’. “Wow,” I said to the crowd. “You guys work fast.” 

We all laughed and I cuddled Niall into my chest.

He was officially mine now. 

I’m not going to let anything ruin this now.