He handed out some papers and what looks like a phone. The phone was passed down to me.

I was very intrigued by this device we don't normally see these types of device in the white room. As I was checking the device out Sensei told us a few more details.

Sakagami: Using this student ID you can come and go to any of the school facilities on campus, purchase goods from stores it basically works like money. However, it is a must that students must save their points as much as possible. At this school you can buy anything. As long as it's in the school premise is available.

'Anything? Why emphasize on that?'

Sakagami: As you can see you are given a 100,000 thousand points a month. 1 point is equal to 1 Yen.

For a moment, the classroom got loud. Everyone was shocked even the person sitting beside me, who was busy reading a book the entire time had a shocked expression.

Sakagami: Surprised by the amount? This school evaluates you by your talent. You have already passed the entrance exam. The amount of points you'll receive will determine your value as a student. You can use your points w/out restraint. However, after graduation, you can't convert your points into real money. All your points will automatically go back to the school. You may transfer points to someone else. However extortion of points wouldn't be allowed, the school monitors bullying strictly, any more questions?

'As expected of the best school in Japan, they don't disappoint.'

Sakagami: Well, then I will take my leaving. There is still 30 minutes left before the bell rings. So have that time to get to know your classmates more.

When Sensei left the room, the man with the magenta hair suddenly stood up and went into the teachers' podium.

???: Kukukuku

The whole class looked at him with a confused expression.

He looked around the class then suddenly spoke.

???: Kukuku, Listen here you pieces of trash. My name is Ryuuen, Kakeru. I'll be leading this crappy class now.

The class was shocked on what he said including myself.

A guy suddenly proclaimed himself to be the leader of the class is quite baffling.

Random: HAAAA??!?! Who the hell do you think you are?!?!?!

Ryuuen: Ryuuen, Kakeru. Didn't you hear me?

Random: Bullshit!!! I object!!!

Random: Why the hell should you be the leader?!??!?!

Ryuuen: Kukuku, if you want to object me. Go catch these hands!

He said it while doing his fighting stance. Everyone was silenced no one wanted to fight the guy.

Although his stance was a bit weird

'Is he self-taught or something? Cause that stance is weak.'

Ryuuen: Kukuku, Come on now, these hands are Rated E, For Everyone

???: Tch, fine if a fight is what you want, I'll give one!!!

Said the guy who looked like a delinquent with green hair

Ryuuen: Kukuku, someone with balls. State your name.

???: Ishizaki, Daichi.

Ryuuen: Kukuku, come and try fat ass.

'This'll be interesting. I hope the big African-American guy would fight.'