I opened the door, and walked in the kitchen. I saw a cook talking to another cook about shits I don't know.

"Um...Hey you. Yea you." I said pointing to a guy that's cutting a carrot. Apparently, my voice is heard through the kitchen and everyone's eyes are on me.

The carrot guy looks at me, and smiled.

"Yes, Your Highness. May I help you ?" Carrot guy asked nicely. I smiled and nodded.

"Do you know any baker here ? In this very kitchen." I said kindly. He furrowed his eyebrows in a thinking way. His eyebrows rosed up in realization.

"Yes, Your Highness. You see that guy at the oven ? Well, he's a brilliant baker." Carrot guy pointed his sharp knife towards a guy at the oven.

I walked towards the oven guy. I tapped his shoulder since his back is facing me. He jumped in shockness. He turned around.

"Oh, Your Highness, May I help you ?" Oven guy asked. I assumed he is french, because of his accent.

"Oh, I want some brownies. Can you make some for me ?" I asked in my sweetest voice. He smile and nodded.

"Of course, Your Highness. Anything for you." He said and went off somewhere. I jumped on a bar and just sit there watching the hectic kitchen. Oven guy mixed the brownie mix gently, such a softie.

After an hour of waiting the brownie in the oven, it's finally done.

"Ehmergerd. I'm...a brownie." The brownie spoke. Me and the oven guy stood shocked. The brownie can talk ?!?

The brownie melts and the plate crashes, the melted brownie turned into a puddle on the floor. I look at it confused. The brownie puddle is slowly turning into...a human ?!?

I'm kidding, that never happened.

I ate the brownie happily. And it didn't turned into a human. I thanked the oven guy and walked sleepily to my room. I was about to turn the door knob when I heard a moan. Wait, A MOAN !?!?!

I put my ear near the door, to make sure if I just heard right. I did. It's clearly a girl's moan. I squished my ears on the door.

"P-Polly..." And I heard the bed creaks. No way, THEY ARE HAVING SEX ON MY BED !?!!

I really don't want to interrupt their moment. I was about to barge in whe-

"FUCK !! FASTER BABY!!" A shout was heard in there. I'm done, I ran my way down and out of the palace. I'm not going to hear them scream all day long.

I'm out.

_____

"They were fucking, On my freaking bed." I complained. Carter chuckled and Faricque laugh half heartedly.

"That is so wierd." Faricque said while wiping his tears away. That's wierd..Why are they sitting so close to each other ?

"Hey, don't move too much or you'll hurt your elbow." Carter warned softly at Faricque, Faricque nodded his head cheekily.

"You two look so cute, now I wish Liv is here." I grumbled. They look at each other and blushed. Okay, now I'm jealous.

"Stop being so cute or I'll throw my boot at the two of you." They chuckled and nodded.

I heard three stomachs roared like lions. Maybe, the brownies is not enough for me.

"I'll go and make some sandwich." Faricque said and stood, only got stopped by Carter.

"You'll hurt yourself, Sit. I'll make it." Carter stood and walk to the kitchen of Faricque's store.

"Do you like Carter ?" I asked straight-forward. He blushed and scratched his nape nervously.

"I know he's your best friend, and you're just being protective towards him. But, I won't hurt him. Heck, I can't even hurt a mosquito. And to answer to your question, Yes I like him." Faricque said shyly. My face broke into a grin.

I'm actually happy to see someone that can make Carter happy and loved. I can see that Carter like Faricque too. He's so damn protective towards Faricque.

"Food's here" Carter announced while carrying a tray full of sandwiches. He puts it on the coffee table and took two sandwiches. I took three and shoved it in my mouth. Faricque is still struggling with his hand.

Carter took a sandwich and puts it near Faricque's mouth.

"Come on, I'll feed you." Carter said warmly. Faricque smiled and took a bite of the sandwich in Carter's hand.

These two are going to be lovers.

____

"So, You two had fun fucking each other ? On my bed ?" I asked bluntly.

Polly chocked on her water and Irene ripped her magazine.

"WHAT ?!?" They shouted in unison. They're both blushing red as fire.

"Girls, no need to scream anymore. You just made an earthquake in here, and on my bed." I said angrily. Good thing the maids already changed the bed sheets.

"We're so sorry. We just got carried away when we were making out and Irene is in her br-"

"Woah!! Too much information there, buddy." I said quickly. I don't want to hear the details. That's wierd as hell.

"We promised that we are never ever going to have sex on your bed ever again." They both said apologetically.

I sighed. "Whatever" I huffed and throw myself on the bed.

Sleep, take me away.

And it did.