"Huh?" Sam huffs confused. I purse my lips shut to stop myself from giggling. Bucky and I hid ourselves behind metal shelves as we watched the people load the vans.

"All right, we're inside. Therefore way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable" Bucky starts. I sense someone beside me and pulled out my knife from my holster and prepared for combat but I sighed in relief when I saw who it was.

"Fuck. Sam you trying to get yourself killed!" I whisper yelled. Sam shrugged. Bucky's face scrunched up as he looked down the halls of which Sam magically snuck up on us from.

"Hello. How are you?" Buck asks.

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing"

"All right, let's go" I say walking away but Sam grabs me. "What?"

"No, wait"

"I've got magical powers and he's got a metal arm. We can take 'em" I say bluntly.

"and I can fly. Who give a shit? Wait" he commands I roll my eyes. I seem to do that a lot around them.
"I wanna see where they're going"

"There's two people" Bucky says.

"You only see two?

"That's what I saw"

"Let me see what redwing sees"

"All right"

These two are giving me a migraine.

Sam shows us what Redwing sees and you can see Definitely more than two bodies. I groan, I hate when Sam's right. "Oh look at that. How many people do you see now? One...two... three"

"Okay we get it Sam" I hiss.

"Four...five"

"So they're strong, whatever" Bucky spits.

"All right let's go" I say excited.

"No, no wait" Sam pulls me back knocking down supplies while doing so.

"Good going Sam" I say sarcastically. The people look in our directions and one of them says to fire up the van. "Shit" I curse. "Language" I say to myself. "Oh god Steve what have you done" I whine. Bucky smiles widely.

"There's an eighth person. I think they have a hostage" Sam says. That's all it took for Buck to run after the vans. I then follow after him and use my magic to fly in the air. I watched far back letting Bucky have his moment.

"They're stealing medicine. Vaccines" Bucky says into the coms. I then land on the top of one of the vans.

"Bucky talk to us what's going on?" I ask. I take in my surroundings.

"Found the hostage" He says.

I was about to come down there when I saw Bucky get flown across the air into the windshield of the van across from me.

"Shit!" Bucky says.

"Language!" Oh Steve, look what you've done.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see two people with masks on with a red hand painted on them. The flag smashers. I fought them off and jumped to the other van. Bucky was pulled up by his arms by the flag smashers and a girl jumped inhuman like, onto the van. I punched a girl with her curly hair and the flew back a bit while the two other guys held Bucky in place. Where the hell is falcon? On cue Redwing came flying down shooting at the red head. She jumped high in the air caught Redwing and snapped it in half with her knee.

"I always wanted to do that" Bucky remarks. One of the guys punches him in the face hard and I use my magic and push the two guys off Buck. "Thanks" he says. I nod. Sam then come flying down kicking the girl to the ground, she quickly got up to fight and one guy came after me. I could easily destroy him but I wanted to make this a bit more fun for me so I made a new rule. No magic.