6 years old

Author's POV

Two six year old are playing happily in their nursery room, the girl has medium length pink hair with blue eyes, she looks like an angel child in others opinion. The boy on the other hand, is her twin but they only has little resemblance. He has brown hair and brown eyes, rather a chubby young boy. Jasmine and Vincent Crabbe are twins, but not identical like the Weasley twins.

Little Jasmine is playing with her red toy train, Vincent played with his blocks, currently building a small house. He then suddenly, got bored on his toys that he looked for his toy train, Their parents got them each one toy train. When Little Vincent saw his sister holding a train, he thought that was his. So he took or snatched it away from her.

"That's mine, Vinnie!" Shouted a squeaky voice from Jasmine.

"No! It's mine!"

"It's in my toy box! Find your own!" Jasmine snatched her toy back. Oh boy, Vincent started to shout and cry for the toy but Jasmine hugged it on her chest and moved away from her brother. She doesn't like it when her brother accuses her for stealing. She doesn't do such thing.

She then heard footsteps which she knew belonged to her father. She stayed at her place while her brother was still crying.

He's always crying.

Lil' Jasmine thought. Their father then came in and went up to Vincent "what's wrong, Vincent? Don't be too loud, you'll wake up your mother." He asked, Shushing the boy so they won't wake up their sleeping mother.

"Bea took my train!" Vincent said before crying again, a minute after their mother went in the room, rubbing her still sleepy eyes. It's like your looking at an older self of Jasmine but with brown hair instead of pink.

"What's wrong, dear?" Diana, the mother of the twins, Asked Vincent as she sat down Infront of him. Giving him a hug of love and comfort. Vincent then died down his sobbing and hugged his mother back.

"Bea took my toy.." He said still sniffing.

"I did not! Mom, this is my toy! It's red, His train is blue!" Jasmine defended herself.

"Vincent. Your train is still on the couch, you left it there last night." Mr. Crabbe told his son, shaking his head in disappointment.

"I see, Well Vincent dear. What do you tell your sister when you did something wrong?" Diana asked Vincent, He looked down before muttering that none of the family even heard. "Come on, tell your sister."

Vincent then stood up and walked to his sister, giving her a hug "I'm sorry, Bea." Vincent said.

You should be.

Jasmine thought before hugging his brother back. "It's okay, I forgive you, twinnie." Jasmine said smilling.

"I hate that nickname. Vin would've been alright." Vincent grimaced.

"But, I like it, twinnie." Jasmine said before giggling, Mr. Crabbe and Diana smiled at the two, knowing that their children are getting along again.

"Well, I will make lunch. Mac&Cheese and peanut butter sandwich, who's hungry?" Diana said clapping her hands together that made the Crabbe twins grin.

"Race ya, Vinnie!" Jasmine exclaimed before running away, Mr. Crabbe chuckle as he's son yelled "no fair!" Before running also.

Diana was a bit mad "No running in the house! Kids!" She yelled after them before getting up. "Oh come on, Honey! You should tell them to stop before they get seriously hurt!" Diana smacked Mr. Crabbe on the arm for just laughing rather than scold their kids. The two went after the little ones to the kitchen and they saw Vincent panting like he just ran around the house, while Jasmine was still jumping up and down.

"That was very naughty of you, kids. Do not do it again, or else you both won't come to work with any of us." Diana said with her arms crossed.

"Yes, mom. We're sorry." The twins said in sync before they went out the kitchen and to the living room as they played with the house elves, that just came in. Diana started making their lunches, she knows that they're just six, however, they need to learn what're the things that can hurt them earlier before they end up badly injured.

Mr. Crabbe went behind Diana and hugged her while she made the sandwiches. "Hey honey, Are you still mad?" He asked, Diana kept putting peanut butter on the breads. "You know, you look adorable when your mad at me." Mr. Crabbe said, kissing his wife's cheek. "I'm sorry, please forgive me, Hon." He apologized.

"I forgive you if you teach the kids how to play wizard chess." She said with a wide smirk. Mr. Crabbe groaned, She just wants to rub in how's she's so good at playing that game that he stopped playing when they graduated from Hogwarts.

"You're rubbing your good skills on that game, aren't you?"

"Is it obvious?"

"Yep, definitely."

Diana chuckled then looked at her husband and gave him a quick kiss before saying "The chess is under our bed." She said before going to the pantry to get the macaroni. Mr. Crabbe deeply sighed before going up to get the wizard chess.

A few minutes later, Mr. Crabbe went to the living room. Jasmine and Vincent are now just sitting on the floor as Mimi, one of their house elves, was joggling three balls with her magic. "Hello children, How about I teach you both a very fun game, ey?" Mr. Crabbe asked the two kids.

"Yes!" The two exclaimed, Mimi then was ordered to clean up the nursery and she obeyed, leaving immediately.

"Okay, I'll set them up first" Mr. Crabbe atleast that, after a few seconds everything is in place. "These little things Infront are called spawns. There are sixteen of them and they are the second from the weakest. They can only move forward but they hit to only the left or right in their front. If two pawns met without getting eaten, they simply cannot move any further. If one of these pawns reaches the end of the board you can change them up to any kinds of other pieces. Except being themselves. Got that?" Mr. Crabbe was also surprised that he still remembers that all. Jasmine and Vincent both nodded, getting all of the information of the little pawn.

"Ohh! I like the pawn! It's so cute!" Jasmine exclaimed taking one as she examined it before she puts it back.

"I know right?" Mr. Crabbe smiled at his daugther , before picking up the Rook piece. "This is the Rook, It can only move Straight, It eats straight too. You can move it as many blocks but it must go straight. It's the second to the most powerful." He explained before putting it back, grabbing a man on a horse piece next. "This is the knight, He can only move three blocks but it must form an L.