He slowly took off my shirt, and held my boobs.

- damn.. it's just.. damn - he couldn't stop Looking at my boobs.

- oh my god, stop. My boobs kinda ugly. - i tried to hide it.

Damn, his dick looked hard.

- are you hard, only looking at my boobs ? - i said, giggling.

He giggled.

He started kissing my neck, and taking me on his lap. Going to the bed, he put the led on red.

He started to go downer, to my weak point.

He was just.. putting fingers inside me. Going faster, and his hair on my face, slowly making me moan.. i can't explain how good was it.

He was smirking, and kissing me.

- now suck it, I wanna see you choke.- he put my hand on his pants, where his dick were.

He took off his pants, and he was with no shirt.

- Please don't bite my dick. Yesterday a girl bit, and there is the mark of her teeth there - he said, kinda scared.

His smile.. he has adorable teeths.

- why would i bite it ? - i confusily said.

- i don't know.. I'm just scared. It hurted a lot. - He said, holding it.

I slowly suck it. Making him do moaning noises.

He held the back of my neck, and made me go deeper. Touching my mouth on his balls.

- ooh.. yes.. - he could just, moan.

He made a ponytail in my hair, and moved back and forth.

I felt like throwing up, but in a good sense.

I can't fall in luv with him. Pff... We're just fucking..!

he pushed my head back, and took me on his lap.

- now ride.. ride deep. - he said, holding my waist.

He took a condom, on the bed desk.

Looking into my eyes, he put it on his member.

- go, babe. - he put me on his lap, again.

I sat on his lap, and felt his member on me. I made a face of pain ... and it really hurt. he was smirking, and making groaning noises.

We were both groaning, kinda loud.

The kisses didn't stop.. he kept kissing me, and i didn't stop going to bottom up.

His warm hands, on my body, just went from my waist to my butt.

- fuck, no ! I'm about to cum, no ! It wasn't suppose to happen so fast ! - he made a worried face.

he groaned, loud. Cuming.

- wow Payton, it's faster than my whole life. Since i know you, everybody say you took too long to cum. You cum in the first position. - i left of his lap.

- that's cause you made me kinda horny, so like.. i think I'm just.. into you. - he said, making me laugh.

- the girl of yesterday must had such a wonderful night. For how many girls you said you're into 'em ? - i took my dress, on the floor.

- i know that i don't look trustful but.. I'm never into anyone. You're the first who makes me cum in the first position. I cum only in the 5 or 4 position. - he said, touching my waist.

- wasn't that's bad, now let me go home, cause I'm sleepy. - i said, putting my red dress on.

- no !.. i mean.. sleep with me. There's no problems. - he held my arm, and got up of the bed.

- of course.. my mom won't be at home anyway. - I sat on the bed, looking into his eyes.

He took off my dress, again, and i was with only underwears.

- let's do it again tomorrow, i don't wanna look like the weakest of all the boys. - he said, touching my panties.

He closed my eyes, and i smiled.

He kissed my belly, and went to my forehead.

- sleep well.. babe. - he said, giving a little kiss on my lips.

And his hand was on my weak point.

Touching it, he fell asleep.

I was trying to fall asleep, but his hand was making me more horny.

I touched his hand, making it shake there.

 Notes -

Notes -

Lol sorry, i just write it to fun, it's just kinda ✨ new ✨, to write in english and these stuffs KAJSOS