chapter 1 -

🔴SEXUAL CONTENT!🔴

🔵 If you don't like to read it, you shouldn't read this book. It'll have a lot of sex scenes so.. just leave if you don't feel in mood to read it ?! 🔵

 just leave if you don't feel in mood to read it ?! 🔵

02:01 -

It was already 2 am, after waking up of my nap, waiting for the next girl i would totally eat.

basically me and the boys, we have to have sex with all the girls at school, annually. All of us who have had sex will increase our percentage on the chart. Whoever fucks the most girls will get the money from the other participants.

Nothing new.. always the same thing.

Any girl was the one i needs.

40 dollars to fuck, would you get it ?

Actions -

I got up of my bed, and i put my led on purple, then I could see my room and make the bed.

I made the bed, with brown blankets beside it. The pillows against the headboard. Handcuffs on the desk, and a pack of condoms.

Any girl, fucked with me as i wanted.

almost all were virgins, and doesn't understand about fucking. I was almost giving up on the chart and the money.

Was 3 am, and i was waiting for the girl to come.

I sat in my bed, and looked at the window. I heard footsteps noises.

Was the girl.. in a short red dress, And a high heel.

Am i trippin, or I'm in luv ?.. pff.. ofc not. I don't luv anyone.

I went downstairs, and took my keys.

I opened the door, and i saw her.. with blue eyes, and a beautiful blonde hair.
Her body in the dress.. mhm. Just let me fuck you, girl.

We looked at each other, and she smiled.

- are we going to face each other, or have sex ? - she looked into my eyes.

- My room is on the top floor, you can go up. - i got nervous.

Nervous for what ? You fuck girls everyday.

She went upstairs, and get in my room.

y/n povs -

He took my phone, and put on the bed.

- Let's go faster, I want to sleep - I touched his arms.

He kissed me, slowly.

Touching my waist, he slowly took off my pants.

He sighed.

- what happened ? - confusily, smiled to him.

- God damn.. your body makes me way horny. Congratulations. Any girl have did that before. - smirking, he said. Looking into my eyes.