Geto leaned over Gojo's shoulder as the blue eyed boy took the post-it note, pushing up his sunglasses as he read the small paper. "...An address? Is this yours?"

"Yeah—"

"A date?" Gojo twinkled, winking at the unfazed girl.

"In your wildest dreams. I was wondering if you could pick someone up on your way to see the Fushiguro kids at their school. It's the young girl I saved from my recent mission. I want her start attending school as well as meet Megumi and Tsumiki!"

"The girl you saved?...Oh, the one you found being held captive by a curse...She's staying with you?"

"Yeah! Since we don't have any trace of her extended family members, she's been living with me. Just drop by and say you know me! Then take her to the elementary school so she can get comfortable with the place!"

Gojo glanced to Geto, who gave him a slow shrug that said "May as well do what she asks.".

"...Yeah sure, I can do that." Gojo finally agreed to Valentina's request, her dark purple eyes twinkling with glee.

"Thank you so much! Also, just a heads up, her Japanese is really broken. So try to talk to her in Spanish! She feels more comfortable knowing someone can speak her native language. Do you remember some of the phrases I've taught you?"

"Sí!" Gojo finger gunned to her, making her chuckle.

"Then I'll leave it to you!"

Gojo looked down at the yellow sticky note in his hand, and back up at the small white home that sat in front of him

Gojo looked down at the yellow sticky note in his hand, and back up at the small white home that sat in front of him. "...This is the place."

The afternoon was a hot one, the sky a clear blue and the breeze light and warm. The neighborhood was quiet, no cars driving down the narrow road. Each house was closely built next to each other, the architecture a modern, fresh look. Definitely the richer part of the neighborhood.

It was no secret that Valentina had some cash. Hell, she was an 18 year old high school student, whose parents bought her her own home so she could embark on adult duties on her own.

Gojo reached his arm over the black metal gate, unlocking it. He stepped through and into the front yard, walking down the thin pavement to the porch.

He stood in front of the white door, lifting his fist and knocking firmly. "Hellooooooooo...Little y/n?? Are ya in there?"

There was no response for a few seconds, before he heard someone fumble with the locks on the other side. Gojo stepped back, dropping his arms to his side. His eyes widened as the door opened, him looking down to see a little girl peek a part of her head outside.

She had extremely short brown hair, it cut just above her ears to give a bowl shape. Her brown eyes were downturned, showing nothing but physical tiredness. You could tell her natural skin color was an warm hazel tint, but she seemed to have lost a significant amount of color, her skin washed out. She was extremely thin for a 5 year old, the clothes she had on too big for her body.

The small kid looked up at the tall, unfamiliar white haired man, blinking with no thoughts. She then turned to the left, then turned to the right, and turned back to Gojo. "...Valentina?..."

"...I'm not Val...Oh, you're asking where she is! She's at school!" Gojo bent down to the girls height, y/n's gaze following his movements.

"...Hm?"

Oh, wait. Val said that she prefers when you speak Spanish... "Uh...Valentina...Es...cuela?"

"...Escuela?...Oh...She is of learning?" Y/n whispered, opening the front door a bit more and stepping onto the porch.

So she knows a bit of Japanese... "Sí. Valentina is learning...Uhhhhh...Mmmmmm...Ella me pregunta...Uh...To take you...Para conocer a alguien!"

translation: "She asked me to take you to meet someone!"

Y/n batted her eyes a few times, before taking broken steps towards Gojo. "...Sangre."

Gojo's brows lifted. Sangre? What does that one mean?

Y/n wrapped her small arms around Gojo's neck, as if she were giving him permission to pick her up and take her where Valentina needed her to be.

Gojo smiled to himself, placing one hand on y/n's back and the other underneath her, picking her up and holding her to his chest. "By the way, me llamo Gojo Satoru! It's good to—"

He suddenly felt y/n's teeth bite into his neck, so much that he could feel his blood draw out of his skin. "Shit!" Gojo cursed under his breath, stopping in his tracks. "What the hell?"

He could feel her sharp fangs drink the blood from him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she hungrily sucked the liquid from his neck.

Gojo frantically looked around, confused. "Uhm...Should I stop her? Or just let her be?" He whispered to himself, conflicted.

After having inner turmoil with himself, he finally placed his hand on y/n's forehead, pushing her off of his neck. Y/n looked at him, her expression offended.

"Okay, first of all, OW." Gojo pouted, keeping his hand on her head in case she tried to drink his blood again. His dark red blood continued to flow from the holes in his neck, running down to his collarbone. "I didn't say you could do that!"

"...Sangre—"

"Yeah, okay. I'm assuming that's Spanish for blood, huh?"

"...Sangre—"

"Cool. Okay. Yeah. I get it." Gojo sighed, opening the gate and walking down the sidewalk to visit his next destination. "I don't know if that's a weird child phase your going through, but you can't go sucking at peoples' skin, y/n!"

"...Hm?" She hummed, clearly not understanding a single word he had said.

Gojo turned to her, lifting his hand to her face and wiping the dripping blood that ran from the corners of her mouth and down to her jaw. "...What a messy eater you are."

"