Dos! (2)

winmetawin

Im back from practice
bbrightvc

Um i don't really know what to say...
bbrightvc

God this is stupid
bbrightvc

            Bright sucks but we cool 😎🤝

bbrightvc
          Okay that's it i have nothing to talk about to win. He won't even respond. Who was the dumb ass who gave me the idea?

mmikesiri
Bright...you're the dumb ass. You came up with the idea...we just said we'd support.

gunsmile
Exactly! You're the dumb ass!

   bbrightvc
Oh...well why did you guys agree?! I now look like a fool! I look so desperate!

mmikesiri
Bright you don't look like a fool. You just look like a fanboy...

gunsmile
Also why don't you try telling win how you met him? And why you're texting him.

bbrightvc
So I tell him that i met him through our old school and i fell in love with him?!  And the reason im texting is because I like him?!?
Sure! Over my dead body!

gunsmile
God bright you sure are dramatic. Not like that! Tell him about how you met him in a most interesting way. Not sounding like a stalker. Make it sound amusing! Or tell him about your life and friends. Or do both!

mmikesiri
Exactly! Now if you excuse me, Me and toptap are having a date so I'll be muting you guys.

bbrightvc
Wow thank you gunsmile. No thanks to you mike, you didn't help me you just agreed.  Also i will try telling him about my boring life. It's not like he'll respond at all.

gunsmile
Welcome dude!

              winmetawin

bbrightvc
Im back.

bbrightvc
I feel like Im spamming you, so If Im Annoying just block me or mute me.

bbrightvc
So today i went to guitar practice! I did great as i always do. I met up with gunsmile. Gunsmile is my best friend since we were little. We hung out and talked about stuff.

bbrightvc
Also you may ask why im texting you. Well I kind of like you...but. I know you don't like me back. It's alright! I can also agree to be friends! Please just don't think im a creep.

bbrightvc
You also may be wondering when I said i met you before. What did i mean. Well i met you through our old school. You may mot remember me but we accidentally bumped to each other. When you apologized it was cute. I liked you since that start.

bbrightvc
Well I will go now, since I need to go see how much I've achieved in my guitar skills.