Ryujin x Yeji: Friends with Benefits

Start from the beginning

Now Ryujin and Yeji fuck almost daily, satisfying each other's sexual needs so they don't have to get distracted by them. Tonight however, the two are going to take it to the next step.

"That was amazing Ryujin...."

"Haaa...Haaaa....yeah...you felt amazing."

Yeji recovered and stood up off the bed, still dripping wet.

"I wanna have more fun though." she smirked while grabbing her bag.

"Hmm?"

Yeji pulled out a big 9 inch strapon and attached it to her waist. It came with inside functionality as well, rubbing Yeji's clit as she slipped it on and moaned. She flipped Ryujin over flat on her stomach and slowly moved behind her while lubing the shaft.

"What are you—NGHHHH."

Without warning Yeji slipped deep into Ryujin's tight ass, causing her dick to throb and rise up against her stomach.

"Does it hurt?" Yeji asked

"YeAh...Nghh..Ow."

"Loosen up and relax, it will feel better soon." Yeji said as she started to slowly thrust into Ryujin's hole.

"agguuhagaaah...fuck....Yeji."

"You want more Ryujin?"

"Ughaaaa...yes....yeah...fuck...like that."

"See told you you'd like it." Yeji hummed.

She started to pick up the pace, slamming hard and fast into Ryujin's puckered ass as the inner end of the strapon rubbed against her clit.

"Mhmmm...fuck Ryujin....you like taking dick?"

"uGhaaghaa...fuck yes....keep going...UgHaa dOn't sTOp."

Yeji got even faster, rocking the bed back and forth as she rammed into Ryujin's ass. She lifted Ryujin to her knees and lowered her spare hand, stroking Ryujin's cock as she plowed her.

"UGhahaaaa...fUck...you're gOnna make me cUm."

"Yeah? ahahaaa....You like dick up your ass Ryujin? shit ahhhhh....You gonna cum?"

"uGhaaa...Yeji....fUckkk...AHaaahaghaa."

Yeji let go of Ryujin's dick and went full force, wanting to cum at the same time as Ryujin.

"UGH SHIT RYUJIN."

"UGHAagahahaa...Yeji...I'M CUMMING!"

Ryujin crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, shooting ropes and ropes of cum onto the sheets, her dick throbbing and bouncing from the anal pounding. Yeji once again squirted, gushing out juices from her wet pussy as she pushed as deep as possible into Ryujin's asshole.

The two collapsed once again as Yeji pulled out and took a few minutes to recover. They gathered their breath around the same time and looked at each other, eyes still full of lust.

"One more round?" Ryujin asked

"Have your way with me Ryujin." Yeji retorted

Just like that Ryujin was once again the dominant one, picking Yeji up into a standing 69 position. Holding Yeji upside down, Ryujin began to lick and suck on the older girl's glistening pussy. Yeji moaned at the sudden contact and began to suck Ryujin's length to return the favor. The two went down on each other, progressively getting faster and more sloppy as they continued. Saliva dripped down Yeji's face as she deepthroated Ryujin's thick member, while Ryujin's face was covered in Yeji's love juices. She pulled away from Yeji's pussy and called out to her.

"Ughaa...gonna cum soon."

With that warning she flipped Yeji over and bent her over a nearby table, immediately ramming her wet dick into Yeji's asshole.

"Thanks for lubing me up babe."

"ughaAAH...OHhaaaa..."

"Ready...Yeji?"

"just...fUck me alReady."

Ryujin smirked and began thrusting relentlessly into Yeji's hole, her crotch slamming into Yeji's ass cheeks with each push, causing slapping noises to echo into the room.

slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap

"uGahagaa...Fuck!...Ryujin...don't stop...right thERE UGGHAA."

"Yeah? UGH...you like that dick inside your ass?"

"yEs..aaAghaa...FUck ugaAHgaa."

"God you're so tight—Mhmm—fucK yEah."

Ryujin sped up to maximum, Yeji's brain melted as she screamed out in pleasure, both reaching climax again.

"Ryujin...CUmmInG uGhaAaA."

"TAKE IT SLUT."

Ryujin and Yeji came for the last time that night, unloading their juices onto and into each other, violently shaking as sheer ecstasy overwhelms their bodies. They both moan as the ride out their highs, Ryujin shudders and pulls out soon after. They both drop to the floor in a mess of limbs and liquids, both knocked out on the dorm room floor.

"I...love...you..."

Ryujin barely heard those words as she drifted to sleep.