SuperM ✧ Choking them ✧

Start from the beginning

• 𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏

He'd moan. That's it. He'd moan and just show you how much he appreciates it. Almost anything kinky you do would be appreciated, to be honest. But if you wanted to choke him, he'd love the attention and, if you wanted to leave claw marks, he'd certainly love that too. He likes it rough and romantic, and choking has both those qualities. The way you tighten your hand around his neck is the roughness and the way you look lovingly at him in the eyes is the romance. The concept of his domme having his life in her hands (literally) and not taking advantage of it, but instead caring for him, is just the sexiest thing to him. Trust is sexy. Not breaking trust is even sexier. Of course, he'd moan; his fantasies and desires are met. It's art in his eyes. And he adores art on his skin.

He'd never initiate it because he'd want you to do it to prove to him that you're perfectly fitted for each other. If you don't choke him, he'd still stay with you, but be slightly disappointed that you didn't want to take your relationship in a direction where you do such things during intercourse. He'd try to convince himself that it didn't matter, but sooner or later he'd come to the conclusion that it in fact was something he needed, so he'd act on it.

"Master~" he moaned.

He tilted his head back to give you more access to his throat.

"Such a good slut."

"Only for you, Master," he said with his light voice and looked you in the eyes, trying his best to seduce you (succeeding).

He'd ask you to choke him as if it were the most common question to ask. If you deny him, he'd try to persuade you by calling you whatever title(s) you like. Giving you a lapdance would be plan B. Also, if you happen to leave marks, he'd wear shirts without collars that cover his neck to show that he is art and belongs to you.

✧... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧✧

• 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 (𝑘𝑎𝑖)

• 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏 (𝑘𝑎𝑖)

This one is way too shy to ever ask you to do it. He might've had thoughts about it before, but never did he think it'd actually happen. It's like that thing that you watch in movies or porn and want so bad, but think you're never going to get because it's a fantasy; something people don't do in real life. And that'd explain the surprise on his face when your fingers wrapped around his pretty neck. He'd be quiet as to be good to you, but once you told him he could be as loud as he wanted, he'd whimper and whine from the neediness he didn't know he had for being choked.

If he were really, really drunk one night there would be a possibility that he'd expose himself. Imagine him planting his cute butt on your lap, giggling, hiding in your neck and asking you cutely if you could choke him as if it were the purest shit ever. That's something he would do.

"S-So good, Mommy," he whimpered as he closed his eyes and arched his back when your grip tightened, the pleasure being greater than he had imagined.