Broken

KS:maddam sir hamari baat toh suniye
(But without looking back HM walks out of the thana with the new SI)

She realise that her best friend is no more her best friend. Her best friend have got some new friends and she see her ignoring her. Now, she is lonely, and she think no one cares about her. She has no one to care about . she gets so depressed and angry that she can't take the pain anymore. She finally do it, she hurt herself. She kill herself.

The next day, the whole MPT is in shock and in sadness. AS have tears in his eyes. All are silent and her so-called "best friend" is there, looking at KS's empty desk with tears about to fall out. There she is in pain and tears. and thinking "what could I have done differently? I should have cared more. " -crying-

But its too late already. Damage has been done. Life is lost.

The next day is her funeral. all her friends,family members and MPT is present to give her the last visit and even her best friend is there, standing quite with red eyes.

Her casket is going down slowing into the ground, and her best friend HM is yelling her name, and saying, "Nooo! please wait, ik akhri mauka." but Its too late now, she is gone and her casket is in the ground. HM is sitting on the grass crying endlessly and recalling all the mistakes she has done and could undo.

but she can't undo, can't correct the mistake, because she is gone forever.But it was her fault, her mistake that she never cared about her enough. She is accountable for her death. it's her fault that she DIED. But now, she is just standing there looking down at KS and filling the big pit with dirt. While her body is in the casket.

The days and nights for HM aren't the same anymore. She is not smiling anymore, knowing that KS is not with her and can never be.

Now, every night, including KS family and HM cry themselves to sleep. They reread all of her old text messages you used to send them and she just weep and sleep with the phone and KS photo in her palms.

Her life has changed. There's no more laugh at MPT and no more jokes between your friends. Her HM is living a life in solitude. She now ignores everyone.

HM now thinks," I must have behaved more like a best friend, I must have given her more attention."

But it's late now. Nothing can be undone. With each day passes by, she still think of a way she could've been better for KS.

The pain is too much to bear for her and she kill herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Pls tell me should I delete it or not)