CHAPTER | 10

MIYEON'S POV

It's been a week since that vacation and I avoided Minnie since then even her phone calls.

Thankful that this semester we are not in the same class so it's easy for me to say that I'm busy with school projects.

But sometimes when Soojin or others ask me to hang out with them I tried to join them but only during our break time or vacant time, after that I will leave early. I even avoided going to Soojin's apartment because Minnie is always there.

I know that my friends are wondering about my attitude towards them lately but I need to be distant for now because I can't control my feelings when Minnie is around.

At this moment the rain is pouring heavily outside, we don't have class because of this,

it's only 9 am in the morning but the ambiance outside is like late afternoon because the sky is gloomy.

I just woke up and didn't eat breakfast, I'm not in the mood, I was seating on my study table in front of my window. watching the raindrops..

---
my phone rang and I saw Yuqi is calling, I answered it.

[Phone conversation]

Yuqi: Yah! Cho Miyeon where are you?!!

Miyeon: in our house, why wookie-yah??

Yuqi: Come here to Soojin's apartment.

Miyeon: Sorry Yuqi I can't I have something to do. (I reasoned)

UnIdentified Voices:
-Unniiee !!
-come here or else we will come and get you there!!!
-don't worry Minnie Unnie is not here!!!

So I was on speaker,

Miyeon: ok ok, I will go there

Yuqi: Ok!! We'll wait for you, come here quick!..

[End of Conversation]

I know if I didn't come, they will fulfill their warning.. I know I can't escape this time and explain why I avoided them..

I told my mom that I will go to Soojin's apartment and will sleep there tonight.

(Time Skipped)
at Soojin's apartment

I was sitting at the sala, Yuqi, Soyeon, Soojin, and Shuhua sitting in front of me.

"Ok I'm sorry"
I break the Ice, I look at them and they are in poker face,

"I miss you all, I really do"
I look down and not meeting their eyes.

"I know You hate me, but I'm sorry,  I know you knew what is the reason behind that action.. I know you tried to understand me but I can't face Minnie right now"

I still looking down at the floor.

"but Unnie avoiding us won't help you"

Shuhua answered me.

"I'm sorry shu, but she's with you all the time, I can't control my feelings when she's around"

"Everyday Minnie Unnie asking us, what happen to you--why are you avoiding her, we don't know what to say.

I look at Soyeon.

"you even avoided her calls"
Soojin added.

"I just need space to clear my mind that's all"

"to clear your mind, for what?"

I was shocked by that familiar voice, We look at where the voice came from knowing who is.