The start

I had never been to school before what was it like I had heard my sister talk about it as an awful place. I had barely slept last night, when I got dressed I made sure that my sister had picked it out.

As we were driving to the school my mom went on and on about how she couldn't believe how big I was. Thats right its my first day of school and I'm thinking I'm going to make friends and have fun know everything. How was I to know that of course they would eventually stab me so hard in the back that I bleed nearly as much as a kindergardener probably could.

There names were Hattie and Abby. They were nice for what I saw they were pretty and the teachers knew exactly who they were. That could only mean one thing there moms' were teachers. My town is the super preppy town with the in click that knows everthing about everyone in and out of the click. Having your mom as a teacher instantly gets you in.

Since I'm such a smart alec, I knew that the teachers would catch up on that I'm hanging out with teachers daughters. This means if I missed an assignment the teachers would let me have leave. Of course this wouldn't happen in kindergarden, later like in fifth grade until we graduate.

As of I was only in kindergarden I didn't use those exact words. I just knew I would be the teachers favorite. The awful back stabbing wouldn't happen in kindergarden we were only five and six. Even though I didn't know it this was the start of my endless cycle of friends.

We went threw kindergarden and then on to first grade. But in first grade they became total and complete brats. Hattie was the first to go. She met a funny and even thow we were only in first grade inmature and thats saying a lot girl named Hasiah.

Abby met a girl who was quiet but spoiled her name was Mariah. Mariah and Hasiah were best friends in kindergarden.One of those stupid rumors that the future gossips of ameria made up is that one of them changed their name so they would match.Of course they all combined to become a bunch of spoiled bitches.

By then I had made a new friend her name was Gracy. Mom thought she was kind of trailer trash. So she decided I wasn't allowed to hang out with her any more. This has lead me to the worst decision I have ever made still to this day.