Chap. 1

*Sigh* 'Why am I here? Like seriously? I'm above mowing lawns. Well at least I'm getting a decent amount of cash. Still though,' "Rayne? Are you done?" a lady yells at me. She is a simple lady, not mean but really pretty and she is so sweet so I like her a lot. And bonus! She's not a witch!

"I just finished!" I yell at her while I put the lawn mower up. "Good! Come here sweetie! I have a special treat for you!" she yells back. 'A treat? That's not common at all,' I quickly finish and run onto her porch. "Someone's excited," she giggles. "Sorry," I say and sweat drop. "Come in," she says. I hesitantly nodded and walked inside and smelled something sweet.

"What's that smell?" I ask. "You don't know? They're cookies silly," she says. "Really? I live alone since an incident so I couldn't tell," I mutter. "You live alone?" she asks. "Oh! I'm sorry. It's fine though! I make a good living," I say. "My name is Olivia Robin. I don't think I've told you yet," she says. "Oh! Ms. Robin! That's your name! I kinda forgot," I say and giggle. "Well, would you like to take some cookies with you?" Ms. Robin asks me. "I would love to! Of course if you wouldn't mind," I say nervously. "I actually made them just for you silly. You see, I don't have any kids so having you here is like filling a hole inside me," she says. "Oh. Um, thanks," I say feeling slightly awkward. She packs me up some cookies and pays me and I thank her and leave.

"Where will I go tonight? I don't have the money to rent a room so that's out. Guess I could always sleep on the ground," I say and sigh. I look in abandoned alleyways and safe places to sleep. I find a spot and get comfy. "Dammit, I forgot my blanket. Guess I'll have to make do," I mutter and sigh again. I move all my stuff and curl into a ball and fall asleep. I feel a sudden warmness and snuggle into it and go back into a deep drift.

"Hey. Hey! HEY!" a voice yells. I jump up and hit myself on something. Or someone. I groan and hold my head and see a white haired weredog boy holding his jaw. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I yell. "It's fine. I shouldn't have snuggled with you. You looked cold and I couldn't help it," he says nervously. I immediately blush. "H-hey! Are you ok?" he asks worriedly. "Hello? Did you forget about me?" says a voice behind me. I turn around and bow. "I'm so sorry-" I say and shut my mouth as soon as I look up.

I'm met with a male with black hair and green eyes. A witch. I suddenly start growling. "Hey, calm down," the white haired weredog says to me, putting his hand on my shoulder and pulling me back. I look away and cross my arms. "What do you need sir?" the weredog asks the witch.

"Finally. Anyway, what were you two doing sleeping in a place like this?" the witch asks. 'Is he trying to shoo us away?' The white haired male takes my hand and tries to walk away. "I'm sorry. We'll go somewhere else," the weredog says. "Wait, do you know where the train station is?" the witch asks. "Y-yeah, I think. A-are you lost?" the weredog asks. "Well duh. I wouldn't be asking you otherwise. I was visiting the city with my dad and got lost. Our car is near the train station," the witch replies. I look back to my spot and don't see my stuff there. "So can you take me there or not?" the witch asks. "Don't you have a phone?" I ask and snarl. "Battery died," he replies scoffing. "Well I don't have anything else better to do anyway so," the wolf boy replies. "Great, lead the way," the witch says.

The weredog boy still drags me around with him and I just follow. We get to a dead end and I quietly giggle. "Huh? I was so sure it was this way. This is weird," the weredog says. "I shouldn't have asked you," the witch mutters. I suddenly go stiff and listen around me. "What-" the weredog was about to ask when a voice cut him off.

"Hey," the voice says. I quickly turn around and stare at him. "What are you brats doing here? It's already past your bedtime," says a blue haired male. Way older than us three. "Um. Nothing. Just trying to find the train station," the weredog replies. "Hmm, well you're far from it," he says. "Um, yeah. We figured that too. We'll get going now," the wolf boy says. "Wait a second," the male says, blocking us. "What?" the weredog asked. "Let's make a deal. I'll show you the way to the train station if you pay me," the male says. "Um, no thank you. We'll manage by ourselves," I say. "Hey I won't ask for much," he says.

The weredog looks at me then sighs. "We don't have any money," the wolf boy says. "Sorry but I can't let you guys pass before you give me money. Since I really need some right now, you know?" the guy says. 'What happened to my money anyway? And those cookies? I really wanted those,' "Then get a job, bum," the witch boy says. 'Oh shit. Did he just?' The older male gets ticked. "Okay, so I tried to be nice, but you kinda touched a nerve there so, meet my two friends," the older male says. Two weredogs come out from behind him. One was a blueish gray dog, and the other was a brown dog. "who will bite your limbs off if you won't do as I say," the older male continues.

"But I really don't have any money," the weredog says. "Lair! At least you have to have something valuable! Give me your backpack," the male says, reaching for the weredog's bag. The white haired boy bites the elder's hand. 'Why did you do that stupid?' "You brat!" the older male yells "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-'' the white haired weredog starts. "Oh sure you didn't! Get him!" The older male yells. "W-wait! I don't want to fight!" the weredog stutters. "Too bad! Think next time before attacking someone!" the older male yells. The weredogs start growling and head towards us. The white weredog shoves me away with a determined look. Then he starts transforming. His transformation looked so powerful! So powerful that he could be like,... like a werewolf!

1122 words.

Eat, sleep, hydrate, be ya self, love ya self, simp, touch grass.

Have a good whatever time it is for you rn!

April 9, 2021